AFC PLAYOFF Steelers Dolphins

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be fair, Oakland and Miami lost their starting QB's right before playoffs..talk about game changers. Bad luck this year for Miami/Oakland and for NFL really.NFL should have contingency in place for this: Dominant team loses their starting QB before playoffs, they don't make the playoffs. haha. MERCY KILL. Next team up.

Miami sucks. We're one of the best teams they beat this year, and we're not good. They were negative in point diff.

Oh, and tannehill is not good. 3500 net passing yards as a team, good for 26th in the league.thats with spending picks and trades to get Parker, stills, Landry, cemron, etc.

Anyway, they don't sniff the playoffs next year. But they'll win the offseason with free agent splashes cuz they always do.

@ledyardNFLdraft

Ben in a walking boot coming into his press conference. Vows to play next week. Hurt on last offensive play. Needless and inexcusable injury

That is inexcusable. HC should've put his foot down on Roethlisberger and kept him out. The game was over especially after they missed the 2pt conversion.

That is inexcusable. HC should've put his foot down on Roethlisberger and kept him out. The game was over especially after they missed the 2pt conversion.

This. What a Rexy thing to do

Anyone else think M Moore>>Tannehill?

I agree. He was good. We should bring him in to compete with Tyrod

Wouldn't hate bringing Moore in, solid accurate game minus the turnovers

Dude he seemed to be playing better than Tanney from what I remember. I dont watch a lot of fins game so thats a knee jerk. He was making throws I have never seen Tyrod or Tanney make.

Moore > Cutler

Edited by Marty McFly