The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not even a little bit. 

Pelosi doesn't care about the country or fairness. She lusts for power -- nothing more. 

The blurb above that is even more precious.  "Trump didn't invite his opposition to watch baseball!"  

Brought to you by the same people who wanted to cancel Ellen Degeneris for watching a football game with Bush.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You are still pushing a proven false "conspiracy theory" about Trump and Russia. 

So... yes. 

You are a conspiracy theorist. And a terrible one at that.

"It's not false!  Mueller himself said he couldn't prove it was false!  So...shut up!"

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is not a person with a pulse and a passing interest in Ameican politics who would believe this. Not one.  

Come now, I have full faith in the stupidity of liberals to buy this level of bullschiff.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

this could go in multiple threads so i'll just drop it here.

always enjoy John Solomon.

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1188972470671462403

More and more about Soros and how he was involved in the Ukrainian coup of 2014.  That joint State Department group for "anti-corruption" that was corrupt as ***** is now getting some press. 

Soros says "tide has turned against me"

</snip>

“When I got involved in what I call political philanthropy some 40 years ago, the open society idea was on the ascendant — closed societies were opening up,” Soros said. “And now, open societies are on the defensive and dictatorships are on the rise.”

“I have to admit that the tide has turned against me, but I don’t think that I have failed,” Soros said.

</snip>

Desperate people do desperate things.  I hope President Trump has quadrupled his security, and that Barr and Durham have good people watching over them. Soros is no one to mess with.  He likes to bring down countries. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More and more about Soros and how he was involved in the Ukrainian coup of 2014.  That joint State Department group for "anti-corruption" that was corrupt as ***** is now getting some press. 

Soros says "tide has turned against me"

</snip>

“When I got involved in what I call political philanthropy some 40 years ago, the open society idea was on the ascendant — closed societies were opening up,” Soros said. “And now, open societies are on the defensive and dictatorships are on the rise.”

“I have to admit that the tide has turned against me, but I don’t think that I have failed,” Soros said.

</snip>

Desperate people do desperate things.  I hope President Trump has quadrupled his security, and that Barr and Durham have good people watching over them. Soros is no one to mess with.  He likes to bring down countries. 

This sounds a lot like Russian propaganda 

Manafort had to flee to Moscow in 2024 

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

2024?  Are you doing the old Laugh-In's News of the Future skit (rather poorly)?

Sorry, in 2014 the Russia puppet was kicked out of Ukraine (Manafort went with him) and now we have propaganda here that Soros was the boogie man or something?