The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Try again. You can submit anything in a patent application boy blunder. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Go ahead then.  Submit your flying broom.  Tell me how that works out.

Technically, you can submit anything for a patent; simply pay the fee and fill out the paperwork, submit.  

That does not mean your claim will result in a patent being awarded (a magic broom is going to be rejected by the examiners quite quickly). But yeah, you can submit for anything.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Near China Lake (where all the quakes are)

35°43'19.4"N 117°29'18.9"W

(Google Maps / Satellite view)

I don't think this is anything nefarious or even worthy of this thread, just curious what it is... 

Fullsized image

it's... it's a crop circle in a dry seabed!

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Go ahead then.  Submit your flying broom.

So you are now telling me I can do what you said I couldn’t do? 

You posted bad info with confidence. Perfect for billsChan!

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Tell me how that works out.

About the same result as Hedge’s and DR’s magical wizard-inventors of UFO technology, I would expect. 

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

Gracious way to admit you were wrong! 

Looks like I posted this twice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

All these years and name changes later, and you're still wrong and missing the point of why those patents were linked: 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

Oops. 

(2+ years ahead of the curve, it's amazing what you can discover when you think for yourself and do the work)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All these years and name changes later, and you're still wrong and missing the point of why those patents were linked: 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

Oops. 

(2+ years ahead of the curve, it's amazing what you can discover when you think for yourself and do the work)

Do you really need to review your defense of the Hyperspace Research Institute inventor whose home base was St Thomas? 

Come on Toddy: The only curve that was ahead of was the stupid curve. A plus plus for that though. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Near China Lake (where all the quakes are)

35°43'19.4"N 117°29'18.9"W

(Google Maps / Satellite view)

I don't think this is anything nefarious or even worthy of this thread, just curious what it is... 

Fullsized image

I prefer 35°43'19.4"N 117°29'18.9"W.

That's just weird looking.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops. 

Throughout his patents and publications describing the hybrid aerospace underwater craft (HAUC), Pais writes that the radical feats of speed and maneuverability of which the craft is supposedly capable can be achieved by coupling "high-frequency axial spin" or "accelerated vibration" with "high-frequency vibrations of electrically charged systems."

But does he understand turbulence?  

Really, that is a ridiculous load of nonsense.  I'm not entirely sure Pais is even a real person.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But does he understand turbulence?  

Really, that is a ridiculous load of nonsense.  I'm not entirely sure Pais is even a real person.

don't be so sure. there is a theory that this may have been how the Pyramids were built. moving stone via sound.

read up on Coral Castle and  Edward Leedskalnin.

• Haha (+1) 1