The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

don't be so sure. there is a theory that this may have been how the Pyramids were built. moving stone via sound.

read up on Coral Castle and  Edward Leedskalnin.

Moving stone via sound by running an oscillating current through a static magnetic field to produce gravity waves?

Shut the ***** up.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:04 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for allegedly sex trafficking minors in Florida and New York between 2002 and 2005.

The 66-year-old registered sex offender faces federal sex trafficking charges and will appear in court in New York on Monday, the Daily Beast first reported. He was taken into custody by the FBI on Saturday after landing in New York following an overseas flight, according to NBC News.

His attorney, Martin Weinberg, has so far declined to comment.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for allegedly sex trafficking minors in Florida and New York between 2002 and 2005.

The 66-year-old registered sex offender faces federal sex trafficking charges and will appear in court in New York on Monday, the Daily Beast first reported. He was taken into custody by the FBI on Saturday after landing in New York following an overseas flight, according to NBC News.

His attorney, Martin Weinberg, has so far declined to comment.

</snip>

Game on.

(Haven't read a word about the arrest yet -- but the early spin will be "Trump was his friend!" -- which will blowback HUGE on them)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Game on.

(Haven't read a word about the arrest yet -- but the early spin will be "Trump was his friend!" -- which will blowback HUGE on them)

Already started on twitter,  trying to make it all tie to Trump. Shesh these people are stupid. 

My question is why is Alexander Acosta still secretary of Labor?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Already started on twitter,  trying to make it all tie to Trump. Shesh these people are stupid. 

My question is why is Alexander Acosta still secretary of Labor?

It's predictable and really the only thing they can do. The ties between Epstein and the Clintons (and their people inside the DOJ) are overwhelming and known by people who don't follow that kind of stuff or politics too much. Taking this tact -- as no doubt the usual squirrels down here will mimic -- is going to be a repeat of Mueller. There's already talk of the unnamed co-defendant ("This time we REALLY got him!"). 

This case will be a huge wake up call on two hugely important stories: the corruption and trafficking tied to our political establishment, and the dishonesty of large swaths of the MSM. 

Russia will have nothing on this by the time it's done in terms of the faux outrage the traditional useful idiots will spout. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's predictable and really the only thing they can do. The ties between Epstein and the Clintons (and their people inside the DOJ) are overwhelming and known by people who don't follow that kind of stuff or politics too much. Taking this tact -- as no doubt the usual squirrels down here will mimic -- is going to be a repeat of Mueller. There's already talk of the unnamed co-defendant ("This time we REALLY got him!"). 

This case will be a huge wake up call on two hugely important stories: the corruption and trafficking tied to our political establishment, and the dishonesty of large swaths of the MSM. 

Russia will have nothing on this by the time it's done in terms of the faux outrage the traditional useful idiots will spout. 

I wouldn't put it past the southern district of NY to focus on Epstein's relationship with Trump and ignore his other relationships.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

But in real life it is someone who'd like to see both the Clintons and Trump get caught up in it.

Make no mistake -- if this goes beyond Epstein (which it should if there's real justice), then it will absolutely take down people of all political partisanships. Big names on both sides of the aisle. Trump never flew to the island. There's a quote that's at the top of Google's search engine (and has been for years) about Trump praising Epstein that's never been sourced (it's made up) but has been washed through multiple outlets enough time that it's "fact". They do know each other, Trump and Epstein flew together but within the US, but that's as far as it went in OS. If there's more, let it come out and if he's guilty, bring him down too. 

But his would be the only name that would stun me, considering this wouldn't be happening without him winning the office. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Make no mistake -- if this goes beyond Epstein (which it should if there's real justice), then it will absolutely take down people of all political partisanships. Big names on both sides of the aisle. Trump never flew to the island. There's a quote that's at the top of Google's search engine (and has been for years) about Trump praising Epstein that's never been sourced (it's made up) but has been washed through multiple outlets enough time that it's "fact". They do know each other, Trump and Epstein flew together but within the US, but that's as far as it went in OS. If there's more, let it come out and if he's guilty, bring him down too. 

But his would be the only name that would stun me, considering this wouldn't be happening without him winning the office. 

I hope you're right and certainly hope Epstein gets what he deserves.  Cuomo has lots of minions though and I could see him being a player here and benefitting.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

So you are now telling me I can do what you said I couldn’t do? 

You posted bad info with confidence. Perfect for billsChan!

About the same result as Hedge’s and DR’s magical wizard-inventors of UFO technology, I would expect. 

Looks like I posted this twice. 

Don't be so hardon yourselves. #TDSChan is a terrible affliction. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Are we missing the big piece here ?

From NBC news...
"Multiple people briefed on the matter say that the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York's public corruption unit is prosecuting the case."

The "public corruption unit"

Hello?

This will involve officials who worked the original plea deal for Epstein.

This is a public corruption case as much as a sex case.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Are we missing the big piece here ?

From NBC news...
"Multiple people briefed on the matter say that the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York's public corruption unit is prosecuting the case."

The "public corruption unit"

Hello?

This will involve officials who worked the original plea deal for Epstein.

This is a public corruption case as much as a sex case.

The judge found the rights of the victims were impacted due to the light sentence. The question is why was there such a light sentence? My question is why is Alexander Acosta still head of Labor? Unless this doesn't lead to him?

That Techno_fog thread @Deranged Rhino linked to above is very interesting. (Techno_fog has something about Cyrus Vance Jr giving a sweetheart deal as DA but he wasn't sworn in until 2010, so I am not sure how that ties together).

The head of the DOJ in 2007 was  Alberto Gonzales and Michael Mukasey. In 2008 Mukasey was head of the DOJ that was "supervising" this case. 

So, who are they after? 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think that Tibs and Co have already been demoted to useless idiots.