The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What specific "deep state stuff" reminds you of OJ's murder defense?

The part where the "guilty" man goes free because of that whole unfair and unAmerican 'lack of proof'/'innocent unless proven guilty' thing.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This deep State stuff reminds me a lot of OJ's murder defense. The set up, corrupt cops, planted evidence, and lots of untied threads. 

OJ was not guilty! Right? 

Given your deep commitment to your political points of view, your disappointment in the outcome of the lengthy Mueller investigation is easy to understand.  It's like wide right.  It's gonna hurt for a while - years.  Yeah maybe everyone here should be a bit more understanding of your butt hurting.  It's not nice to kick a guy when he's down. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This deep State stuff reminds me a lot of OJ's murder defense. The set up, corrupt cops, planted evidence, and lots of untied threads. 

OJ was not guilty! Right? 

do you really want to die on this hill?

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, well, not guilty, so he didn't do it, right? 

In this country that’s correct. He didn’t do it. I’d think someone as committed to lefties ideology you’d understand this basic principle of our justice system. When a not guilty verdict is rendered the defendant walks out of the court room that second, totally exonerated and they can never be tried again.

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

6.4 quake a few hours outside LA (felt it here): 

data=9CqHYoWY0UnhqGTYqB1Ue0xLXJeOsu3yKjGkS_m985zYIF6Zvt19ZFGSWG_JVXBYIwSJBdt-h5mAbmH9XZwiU4x9l6aO_hNd0RPSTl0_U5Y4j982ZTsYazXNf5BeXcBH1Ct6oL8y-c-TLC8YzyWBtoS5WPeMH7fhQ4Pvy_RLiMwL0M4RaJEHVqiDsmiBHDz0pbK2lVOe32vzFr8bfCHKvYO420mkkyIuHUk?scale=1&h=192&w=630

Just for fun -- that's almost a bulls eye on one of the bigger (alleged) DUMBs in CA: 

Fullsized image

underground Iranian nuke test?