The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Hilarious, right? Because there's truth in that meme. That's pretty much what happened when Obama knowingly broke the law to illegally surveil his opposition not because he thought he was working with Russia, but because he didn't like him personally. 

It was petty. And it's going to cost him his legacy. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hilarious, right? Because there's truth in that meme. That's pretty much what happened when Obama knowingly broke the law to illegally surveil his opposition not because he thought he was working with Russia, but because he didn't like him personally. 

It was petty. And it's going to cost him his legacy. 

Yep - he'll be in jail by fall.. with Comey and Brennan

DP5PN4LVAAAvDqH.jpg

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't say jail. 

A man doesn't need to be indicted to lose his legacy. This will be very bad for him, the truth that's already out there is damning. And there's more coming. 

I'm just hoping that it's enough that the educational system at all levels stops teaching that he is a saint. I have a child that's young enough to be in day care. I found a Hussein picture sitting on a bookshelf there. I haven't seen it since that day. 0:)

• Like (+1) 2

Wow.

It turns out the young girl was a registered Democrat and had just finished watching night 2 of the debates.

Edited by Hedge
I mis-posted here. It should have been in the "Thread for Greg's Stashes".
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

(But it's all fake) 

The evil is being exposed for all to see. The only questions are will you look, and what will you do next?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/children-brainwash-electroshock-sell-foster-parents-italy-police-arrests-a8978891.html

Italian police have arrested 18 people, including a mayor, social workers and psychologists for allegedly “brainwashing” children into believing their parents had abused them, in a scheme to take them away from their families and sell them to foster parents.

(The operation was called Angels and Demons)

More:

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3016435/angels-and-demons-police-italy-arrest-18-accused-brainwashing

https://www.france24.com/en/20190627-italy-arrests-18-allegedly-brainwashing-selling-children

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Justice Department Granted Immunity To Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Who Destroyed 33,000 Emails

Heather Samuelson also testifies under oath in Judicial Watch court-ordered deposition that, contrary to what she told the FBI, she was in fact aware that 
Clinton used private email account as secretary of state

Samuelson: I was provided limited production immunity by the Department of Justice.

Judicial Watch: And when was that?

Samuelson: My recollection, it was June 2015 [later corrected to 2016].

A complete copy of her deposition transcript is available here. Samuelson also revealed that, contrary to what she told the FBI in 2016, she was, in fact, aware that Sec. Clinton used a private email account while secretary of state:

Judicial Watch: Ms. Samuelson, when did you first become aware that Secretary Clinton used the e-mail address hdr22@clintonemail.com while she was at the State Department?

Samuelson: I believe I first became aware when either she e-mailed me on personal matters, such as wishing me happy birthday, or when I infrequently would receive e-mails forwarded to me from others at the department that had that e-mail address listed elsewhere in the document.

Judicial Watch: Okay. And who were the State Department officials?

Samuelson: I recall Cheryl Mills, but it could have been others.

Samuel’s admission to Judicial Watch that she became aware of Clinton’s non-State.gov emails during her service in the Clinton State Department White House Liaison Office during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state (January 2009 – February 2013) contradicts the notation in the FBI’s May 24, 2016 302 report on Samuelson’s interview with FBI agents:

</snip>

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Justice Department Granted Immunity To Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Who Destroyed 33,000 Emails

Heather Samuelson also testifies under oath in Judicial Watch court-ordered deposition that, contrary to what she told the FBI, she was in fact aware that 
Clinton used private email account as secretary of state

Samuelson: I was provided limited production immunity by the Department of Justice.

Judicial Watch: And when was that?

Samuelson: My recollection, it was June 2015 [later corrected to 2016].

A complete copy of her deposition transcript is available here. Samuelson also revealed that, contrary to what she told the FBI in 2016, she was, in fact, aware that Sec. Clinton used a private email account while secretary of state:

Judicial Watch: Ms. Samuelson, when did you first become aware that Secretary Clinton used the e-mail address hdr22@clintonemail.com while she was at the State Department?

Samuelson: I believe I first became aware when either she e-mailed me on personal matters, such as wishing me happy birthday, or when I infrequently would receive e-mails forwarded to me from others at the department that had that e-mail address listed elsewhere in the document.

Judicial Watch: Okay. And who were the State Department officials?

Samuelson: I recall Cheryl Mills, but it could have been others.

Samuel’s admission to Judicial Watch that she became aware of Clinton’s non-State.gov emails during her service in the Clinton State Department White House Liaison Office during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state (January 2009 – February 2013) contradicts the notation in the FBI’s May 24, 2016 302 report on Samuelson’s interview with FBI agents:

</snip>

I wonder if the clintonemail.com domain is available now...  :devil: