The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

there is an option (c) beyond being (a) dumb or (b) taken advantages of 

of course there is. however,  when that is all said and done, it does all boil down to option a) questioning or b) sheep led to the slaughterhouse.

you'll see. if that is... you aren't a complete asshat.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

don't ever stop, Tibsy. you let me know i am over the target. 

#rulesforradicals

Don't worry, I won't! Never surrender to traitors who want to sell this country out. 

My theory is that Trump supporters want something like a South African apartheid regime. But since the Blue areas of the country are so much better economically that would be hard to pull off. Blue America seems to just possess too much human capital to suppress. 

Democrats like me understand we have the voters and no gerrymandering, Electoral Collage or Senate system that favors land over people will stop us. God bless the Republic! We the people! 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't worry, I won't! Never surrender to traitors who want to sell this country out. 

My theory is that Trump supporters want something like a South African apartheid regime. But since the Blue areas of the country are so much better economically that would be hard to pull off. Blue America seems to just possess too much human capital to suppress. 

Democrats like me understand we have the voters and no gerrymandering, Electoral Collage or Senate system that favors land over people will stop us. God bless the Republic! We the people! 

#unequaledidiot

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

#foxbelieveslies

Trump's whole presidency is just based upon a whole pack of really stupid lies, yet you guys. 

You guys don't just believe the stupidity, you actually spread the lies! 

@westside You too! 

you all must be bored to engage that. 

Its hard to ignore that its one "person" with a few profiles, just puking ignorant talking points, while replying and up voting its other sock puppet profiles.

its like an inside the mind view of a schizophrenic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the funniest part. 

If he's SO convinced he's right, reading a government document, in his (alleged) field, would be an easy way to point out precisely WHY and HOW the analysis is loony. 

But he won't do it. Either because he's lying about having a background in law and doesn't want to expose that by reading a legal document -- or because he's a dishonest asshat who has no intention of adding anything of substance to the board or the conversation. 

Either way, he's proven himself to be a clown -- and deserves to be treated as such or ignored outright. 

Reading is hard.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A collage?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has Trump ever said anything you thought was a lie? 

Honest question. Come on, you can answer 

wait... wait... can i give a Tibsy answer?? huh? huh?

what, Obama never lied?

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wait... wait... can i give a Tibsy answer?? huh? huh?

what, Obama never lied?

Trump is a pathological liar, though, right? 

Right? 

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Go ahead, you can answer for me. I didn't go to "Collage" after all.

So no answer, eh, d-bag? 

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

do you need to see documents to laugh and discount flat earth theories?  Do you need to see the photographs to know Bigfoot is fake?  Or do you lack the very basic ability to smell patent BS?

its not that I’m “not a serious” person or whatever that means.  Or that I’m trolling.  It’s that this is laughably dumb Idea that normal people don’t engage with.

we all have our dumb hobbies.  I like real housewives and bravo tv.  You all like to engage with idiotic conspiracy theories that are rooted in middle-school reddit.

Did you buy into the conspiracy theory that Trump and Pence would force all of you into conversion therapy? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Did you buy into the conspiracy theory that Trump and Pence would force all of you into conversion therapy? 

Nope!  Basically, I'm normal and don't fall for dumb stuff.  You all on the other hand though.  Go side with the 9/11 truther

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Nope!  Basically, I'm normal and don't fall for dumb stuff.  You all on the other hand though.  Go side with the 9/11 truther

Yet you fell for the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Why do you keep bringing up 9/11?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

you have trouble not understanding anything that challenges your little thoughts.  Your analysis of the documents are nutty, not the document.  I know you can’t really distinguish between concepts, but try and figure out the difference serious internet person

In other words.... Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?

• Like (+1) 2