The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, snafu said:

^^^^^ did Bloomberg start of by saying it is okay for China to burn coal because they don’t do it near their cities?

And THEN he says Xi listens to the voices of his “constituents” when making policy decisions?

Holy crap.  Is this a prelude to the Presidential race when it comes down to a D candidate vs Trump?  How is that answer good or believable?

What's the big deal, they're only deplorables outside the cities.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What's the big deal, they're only deplorables outside the cities.

The question was how you get China to reduce their emissions even if the US gets to zero.

Burning coal in the stix ain’t the answer.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

The question was how you get China to reduce their emissions even if the US gets to zero.

Yes, I agree. I was being facetious. I know how we can reduce our trade deficit with them and make them a better world citizen at the same time. What say you China, wanna buy a shitload of natural gas? I think we have a little extra laying around.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Sent."  Past tense.  Sure.

Who honestly believes that certain senior members of the State Department stopped communicating official State business with Clinton via..."alternate means," let's call it...when Trump won?  

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Let me help you out here. I'm not really in 5th grade. The Guy With All The Screen Names tried to put me down and said that I communicated as such. I've been mocking him ever since, due to the fact he was getting his ass handed to him by a "5th grader". BTW, today JA is not a lawyer, he's now an engineer. Different screen names, different professions? I think he may be a patient somewhere.

Guess what dumbo, you can be a lawyer and an engineer. (Ask a grown up to help you out on this.)

And I can be John Adams and Benjamin Franklin and though maybe newer posters never knew that, it was not a state secret with a dark motive. 

17 hours ago, snafu said:

Part of it will be to economically get control of China trade deficit.  This is one of the few thing I agree with Trump on and kinda of like the way he is going about it.  No matter who is President I hope this strategy continues.

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Uh oh, are we supposed to be again outraged over the death of a Saudi that no one ever heard of?

unless he was a journalist or they can figure an #orangemanbad angle to it, i doubt you will hear the prostitutes complaining much.

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Guess what dumbo, you can be a lawyer and an engineer. (Ask a grown up to help you out on this.)

And I can be John Adams and Benjamin Franklin and though maybe newer posters never knew that, it was not a state secret with a dark motive. 

All your screen names are confusing to my classmates. I think at recess I'll get them all together and tell them just to make it simple, they should think of you as Sybil.

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Part of it will be to economically get control of China trade deficit.  This is one of the few thing I agree with Trump on and kinda of like the way he is going about it.  No matter who is President I hope this strategy continues.

I’m not sure I follow how China’s coal burning affect our trade deficit.

Bloomberg wasn’t talking about selling them energy.

If it has to do with what another poster brought up (selling LNG to China) then I agree.  However we should do it the Chinese way...have China pay us not only for the fuel and the transportation costs, but make them pay us to build the LNG tanks and holding facilities at their ports and construct their pipelines at their expense.  And then require them to give up some of their sovereignty to us so that we can patrol and protect our newly installed port facilities and pipelines with our own personnel.  You know, like how China does it with handfulls of foreign nations.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I’m not sure I follow how China’s coal burning affect our trade deficit.

Bloomberg wasn’t talking about selling them energy.

If it has to do with what another poster brought up (selling LNG to China) then I agree.  However we should do it the Chinese way...have China pay us not only for the fuel and the transportation costs, but make them pay us to build the LNG tanks and holding facilities at their ports and construct their pipelines at their expense.  And then require them to give up some of their sovereignty to us so that we can patrol and protect our newly installed port facilities and pipelines with our own personnel.  You know, like how China does it with handfulls of foreign nations.

That be me. Thanks for further describing what we should do. It has been my contention and it was stated here years ago (by me) that we should use our vast natural resources to influence other countries. This was brought up before fracking vastly increased and sped up our ability to do so. We are in the catbird's seat and should use it.

The Deep State hatched its plot against Trump very early, and they told us so.

“Right after the 2016 election, I read some articles describing people in government who had decided to stay put and secretly sabotage Trump.

These articles weren’t exposes written by the right; they were proud confessions from the left, part of the righteous Resistance.

We are seeing the fruit of that today.”

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That be me. Thanks for further describing what we should do. It has been my contention and it was stated here years ago (by me) that we should use our vast natural resources to influence other countries. This was brought up before fracking vastly increased and sped up our ability to do so. We are in the catbird's seat and should use it.

Well I’m not sure I agree with it.  I was just elaborating.