The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Is that real?

Probably not.  The original image is from some sort of insurance thing; NAMBLA would likely not be using an image of a little girl; and TED has been disavowing this crap for about a year now.

• Like (+1) 1

NXIVM Trial Info:

The first day of Keith Raniere’s trial ended on an odd note with Raniere’s lead attorney, Marc Agnifilo, indicating he wanted the presiding judge, Nicholas G. Garaufis, to declare a mistrial – and a clearly miffed Judge Garaufis indicating that, if a mistrial is declared, a second trial would not start until September.

Courtroom observers indicated that Agnifilo was displeased over the fact that the lead prosecutor, Moira Kim Penza, had instructed the prosecution’s first witness, a British citizen named Sylvie, that she could mention the last name of someone she was describing during her testimony.

But as soon as the jury had been dismissed for the day, Agnifilo indicated to the court that a mistrial needed to be declared because of the person’s last name being mentioned.

All of the following are beginnings of different threads.

Nxivm cult leader Keith Raniere's first sex slave is revealed as a Mexican girl aged just FIFTEEN

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Probably not.  The original image is from some sort of insurance thing; NAMBLA would likely not be using an image of a little girl; and TED has been disavowing this crap for about a year now.

They would also avoid the word pedophelia and call it something else.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

They would also avoid the word pedophelia and call it something else.

intergenerational

goes well with intersectional, same folk

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cia-trespass-arrest-agent-penis-virginia-langley-police-jennifer-hernandez-a8902436.html

Woman tried to trespass on CIA grounds while asking to speak to 'Agent Penis', police say

A woman was arrested after she repeatedly tried to enter CIA headquarters and asked to speak with “Agent Penis”, according to police.

Jennifer Hernandez, 58, claimed she had applied for a job at the agency and had an appointment with her recruiter at the complex in Langley, Virginia.

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

And you think I make stuff up to “slide and divide?” You win Foxx. You win like a Russian bot. 

In your defense, I don't think you're smart enough to make things up.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

He's a minion, dumbass.

He's always three weeks behind the curve. 

Because he doesn't think for himself, or write his own jokes. He outsources both -- because he has nothing to offer. 

Ben Franklin/Beginner's Mind is as low as it gets. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He's always three weeks behind the curve. 

Because he doesn't think for himself, or write his own jokes. He outsources both -- because he has nothing to offer. 

Ben Franklin/Beginner's Mind is as low as it gets. 

3 posts before you stalked me today. That is not counting to your reactions, but I believe in encouraging your positive steps. 

You can’t quit me man. You just can’t.