The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

But does it say she isn’t retiring?? I don’t see her denying it! ?

I would have deleted it after reading it - but too many people commented so might as well leave it for laughs. :lol: 

Flashback to late 2016: the term "fake news" was first brought back into the lexicon by The Washington Post while covering the "shooting" at Comet Ping Pong. 

Once again, Trump has taken a phrase used as a cudgel against him and turned it around to absolutely destroy his opposition. So much so the Brits, perhaps in anticipation of what's about to come to light regarding their role in the palace coup attempt of their "ally", are forced to outlaw the words. 

... The sure sign of a losing ideology is when they call to ban language. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

But does it say she isn’t retiring?? I don’t see her denying it! ?

i guess it is true, a double negative  proves positive.:thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would have deleted it after reading it - but too many people commented so might as well leave it for laughs. ...

okay, did Pelosi hijack your account?

we have to pass the law before we can know what is in the law......

:lol:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. It's not there. Not sure what Adam was reading into.

His Twitter style most times is just mocking people -- right or left -- who overreact to something they misinterpret.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not where we are now as a country.

That's where YOU are now as the media. No one believes you anymore.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1055814999145373696

Oman is a GCC member, and the GCC has been allied secretly with Israel and the US in the war against Isis/Hamas/Hezbollah. 

This meeting is one of those examples of evidence of this that either doesn't get reported or only gets partially reported as above. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/24/2018 at 8:08 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Putting this here, for the last option specifically: 

The most likely culprits, in order of probability: 

4) A FF planned by MI to provide cover for evidence grabbing in cabal strongholds. 

Reposting your own crazed theory = message board edging.

No O-face today, although your "sources" must have already "linked" the Mystery Machine to military intelligence.  

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Probably has better internet service than Verizon.  

I love my top tier home FIOS. Like love, love, love it. We had Comcast down in Florida and  :death:  I used to crack out my Verizon phone hotspot to stay connected and get some semblance of speed.  And, when we are in a hotel I almost always break out my unlimited, non-throttled Verizon hotspot (my plan is grandfathered in) rather than use the free wi-fi.  :thumbsup:

If this was simply hyperbole, excuse the interruption.  ? 

hey greggypoo

in your story of this and all of this hoohah where are we?  you said back last spring you worried when the roll out came at election time it would get buried to hide whats happening and wanted all of this exposed quickly in the daylight becausse you've said "you want it to see the light of day to clean."  well, in your mind where are we at and why is this not living up to that potential because all of this looks like a giant hidden bunch of poo that may never see the light of day if the dems with the house.