The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's a former poster named "GEORGE" who was banned about 8 years ago. He had a "manly" avatar cartoon figure and spouted the same anti-Semitic trash. The "tells" are there.

Was that the one who was going on and on about McCain's army?  They all start to blend in at some point.  Kurt was more subtle in his Nazi reverence until he lost it in a drinking binge.  I think there was another white supremacist who this retard could be.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Was that the one who was going on and on about McCain's army?  They all start to blend in at some point.  Kurt was more subtle in his Nazi reverence until he lost it in a drinking binge.  I think there was another white supremacist who this retard could be.

I was thinking Ozymandius.

9 minutes ago, GG said:

I PM'd you.

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's the guy! 

Another inconvenient truth to the whiners on this site who think all right of center opinion is the same.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Another inconvenient truth to the whiners on this site who think all right of center opinion is the same.

If we're being fair, the alt-right isn't actually on the right.

If you look at their policy: 

They are fully ensconced in identity politics and racial preference (hallmarks of the left).  They are heavily pro-union.  They believe in a high minimum wage.  They believe in nationalized health care.  Etc.

The alt-right are nothing more than militant, white, disaffected Democrats.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The alt-right are nothing more than militant, white, disaffected Democrats

Agreed.  They don't seem to understand the definition of "conservative" either.  They cite W as a "conservative."  When asked what W did that was actually conservative, they answer "invade Iraq."  They apparently never heard of "non-interventionalist" foreign policy...

As for spending, they are completely lost.  Some argued that when W socialized senior drugs, that was conservative, because W did it, and the preacher liked it...

We are a nation where the dumbest on "both sides" rule.  The average GOP and Dem voter is slightly more intelligent than a grapefruit....

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They are fully ensconced in identity politics and racial preference (hallmarks of the left).  They are heavily pro-union.  They believe in a high minimum wage.  They believe in nationalized health care.  Etc.

when a conservative event occurs, the million attending are counted as 15,000 by the media

when they count the alt-right the media take the 1,500 and makes it into 120,000,000

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I totally agree with you. 

I was primarily addressing the mouth breathers who reflexively lump anything with "right" in the description into the same bucket.

As I've been pointing out forever, there's far more debate among the right/conservative flank here than anything that would pass for a debate among the left.  Not surprising really, the left gets its dogma from an ideology that has to stifle opposing thought, otherwise it would be exposed as bankrupt.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, GG said:

I totally agree with you. 

I was primarily addressing the mouth breathers who reflexively lump anything with "right" in the description into the same bucket.

As I've been pointing out forever, there's far more debate among the right/conservative flank here than anything that would pass for a debate among the left.  Not surprising really, the left gets its dogma from an ideology that has to stifle opposing thought, otherwise it would be exposed as bankrupt.

I agree with this. I would like to give credit to a couple left leaning posters though. Doc Brown and K9 improve the discussion here. Though I don't always agree with them, I appreciate how they are willing to have debates with others. I enjoy having my beliefs challenged by reading their informed opinions.

To your point, when their opinions don't fall in line with the other resident lefts, there's not much debate. They get shouted down and called right wing. It's very disappointing. Some of the other left leaning posters could learn a lot by having ideological debates with their own side. I certainly know I could learn from it. That's why I come here.

• Like (+1) 1

@DC Tom I have a few questions for you:

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Amish Mafia?

Where were you on the afternoon of November 22, 1963 when the Jews assassinated Kennedy?

What part did you take in the Jew plot to kidnap Elvis Presley?

How much Jew money did you make on defense stocks after the Mossad instigated 9/11?

After guiding the 757 into that 12 foot hole next to the Pentagon's "No Parking" sign, what did you have for your Jew lunch?

How much chew can a Jew chew, if the Jews were into chew?

Where are you and your Jew friends holding the King?

3 hours ago, LaDexter said:

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other???

th?id=OIP.Pjuxo8uTjQ8J6rLSYAGlxgHaGe&pid

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/22/2018 at 7:54 PM, Koko78 said:

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Amish Mafia?

No

On 6/22/2018 at 7:54 PM, Koko78 said:

Where were you on the afternoon of November 22, 1963 when the Jews assassinated Kennedy?

Unborn, and many American Jews supported JFK, but the fascist Zionists didn't like the fact that JFK refused to send new arms to Israel, which LBJ did immediately after being sworn in...

What is truly sad here is that none of you even qualify as "science students" much less anyone to converse about real issues...

On 6/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, /dev/null said:

There are two predominant theories

1: Earth's rotation around the Sun

2: Stormy Daniels

is clearly the level of intelligence here, which isn't saying much.  At least DC Tom took his Hebrew info that Israel would do 911 and invested in defense stocks before 911...

None of you complete science invalids have even attempted to debate the basic climate science issues I have presented....

LOL....

29 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

is clearly the level of intelligence here, which isn't saying much.  At least DC Tom took his Hebrew info that Israel would do 911 and invested in defense stocks before 911...

None of you complete science invalids have even attempted to debate the basic climate science issues I have presented....

LOL....

Yeah...but I put half my portfolio in to Loral.  :doh:

On 6/22/2018 at 5:05 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not all alt right people are pro union, and high minimum wages. Many are protectionists and anti globalization, but don’t conflate that with being pro-union. there are a number of people on the alt right that are disaffected republicans, and vocal about being so. And to be fair, they’re not wrong in their criticism of mainstream republicans. 

Edited by joesixpack

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

No

Unborn, and many American Jews supported JFK, but the fascist Zionists didn't like the fact that JFK refused to send new arms to Israel, which LBJ did immediately after being sworn in...

More importantly, what did the Jews do with Elvis?