The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Bill Clinton and others used the CF money to pay for their Personal travel and expenses. 

Many allegations of very criminal activities. 

Hillary did quid pro quo while SOS 

Just got a news alert that Trump's inauguration committee is being investigated for all of the above...  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

I like how Meadows tried to compel them reason for not sharing their information with the house committee and the guy flat-out says that they can't do anything about it even if they did. That they give it to law enforcement because the house has no power, basically calling in The dauntless sack because that's all the House of Representatives is

All the fireworks happened at the end. 

Confirmed there is an "open ongoing criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation" run out of Little Rock Arkansas.

Confirmed 747s landed in Little Rock and seized boxes of evidence. 

Confirmed Huber is running a second, separate investigation.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/b2b99d42abaa7c420c68dcd9f3ce1d5b09f94e7b6d4df1b2a93173106103bc82.mp4

(link above is the relevant clip - will get better quality)

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Bomb threats all over the country today. It's almost like someone/thing is trying to move eyes away from any other discussions that are occurring today.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/us/email-bomb-threats/index.html

There will be a shooting in the next 48 hours. Get ready.

Dear FBI/CIA/NSA/USDA/Wendy's...  I'm not making a threat just a prediction based on stupid people doing stupid *****. I am far too lazy and stupid to carry out any type of ***** which would hurt someone. 

Edited by Boyst62

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There will be a shooting in the next 48 hours. Get ready.

Dear FBI/CIA/NSA/USDA/Wendy's...  I'm not making a threat just a prediction based on stupid people doing stupid *****. I am far too lazy and stupid to carry out any type of ***** which would hurt someone. 

The govvies understand.  But Wendy's is coming for you...

• Haha (+1) 2