Pegula Jet Watch

sullim4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick turnaround for air pegs in Jacksonville area tonight and the straight back to Buffalo. Coughlin interviewed with Jags today, so, aside from Bradley as a possible pick-up, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about Tommy boy being in town tomorrow.

Coughlin has a place in Atlantic Beach. Has had the house since the 90's.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I am pretty confident they nabbed him tonight and we'll hear about an interview tomorrow.

Could be. Just checked, from the airport he flew into- to Atlantic Beach is 45-50 minute car ride.

Arrival time and Depart time is very short. Refueled to pick someone up?

Edited by KollegeStudnet

The Pegulas live about 5 miles from my house in Boco Raton

His jet dumps garbage in my pool as it fly's over my house.

Scares the **** out of my dog

Edited by HOUSE

Just when I had reached the point of despair -- Rexxy getting fired, the owner picking the starting QB without the coach knowing and without the GM being "privy", losing to the Jets, witnessing the longest onside kick in NFL history for a TD, EJ stinking (OK, that's not new), realizing that Cordale Jones is just a younger EJ at least right now,...

JUST WHEN I HAD REACHED THE POINT OF DESPAIR...

This post came along and reminded me what it is that makes Buffalo Bills fans so special. It brought a tear to my eye. I'm all choked up. I love you guys (with one or two exceptions). :wub:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

Someone's going to be in the air during Whaley's presser. And it looks like they might have gone to Aspen for Christmas?

I love that he's flying from Buffalo to Rochester, a 45 min car trip.

It's not his plane. He uses Executive Airshare, which has about five planes in Buffalo. The reason a plane is flying from Buffalo to Rochester is because a customer in Rochester wants the plane.

The plane in the original post could have been carrying anyone.

Edited by Offside Number 76

It's not his plane. He uses Executive Airshare, which has about five planes in Buffalo. The reason a plane is flying from Buffalo to Rochester is because a customer in Rochester wants the plane.

The plane in the original post could have been carrying anyone.

I read somewhere that Cowher's name was mentioned (and I just mentioned it again)

This board has a talent most intelligence agencies would covet.

I've always wondered if other fan boards track flights.

The air traffic control thread is a classic. I love it.

can we rig a draft like they can an election? :D