GM Doug Whaley's end of season press conference

Rico

Doug Whaley already has figured out his end game.

If Anthony Lynn fails as head coach, Doug will say he had nothing to do with it and it was all Rex's fault.

This will be at least the second HC search that Doug will say he had nothing to do with.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were the Pegulas, I would have even less confidence in my GM after listening to this.

Also, by definition, he is throwing the Pegulas under the bus for the Rex hire (if you believe that hiring Rex was a mistake which I do not).

How many people can Doug throw under that bus?

It is amazing that he is doing it to the owners live on the radio and TV.

He will be the next guy to go.

This GM is a joke. They want answers to a lot of questions and this press conference has created more questions than answers.

They're asking the same questions over and over trying to get him to slip up.

Just because they're confused by something (as they've been repeating over and over) doesn't mean it's confusing.

Man, if I've learned one thing from this presser, it's that the Pegulas need to reevaluate their administrative structure.

This. And the Buffalo media are idiots. Like Whaley is really going to say he didn't want Rex? That throws his bosses squarely under the bus. Clearly the Pegulas were not comfortable giving Whaley full control two years ago, but apparently they are now. And Brandon is out of the HC decision.