Bills hire XXXXX as head coach. Sully/TBN rip choice

Do you think Sully already has his article written for when the new coach is announced? Could we write it now and just fill in the name later?

There are teams melting down as the season is ending yet Sully and his cohorts at TBN rip the Bills org as the worst on the planet. They would rip Vince Lombardi if he was available

making the playoffs wouldnt help, doubt winning the superbowl even would

Nope not true. All of the local media was drooling over the Buffalo Sabres during the 05-07 seasons.

It's just the way the media works, when things are going bad(which is 95% of the time in Buffalo sports) they are going to criticize but when praise is deserved they will give it out.

As a diehard Buffalo sports fan I'm much more concerned with the state of our two franchises than what the media has to say about them Never understood how sensitive some fans can be over what the media has to say.

And for the record, I am not a big fan of the media by any means.

Do you think Sully already has his article written for when the new coach is announced? Could we write it now and just fill in the name later?

There are teams melting down as the season is ending yet Sully and his cohorts at TBN rip the Bills org as the worst on the planet. They would rip Vince Lombardi if he was available

He recycles the same article since 1996.

It is a blood sport for the entire team over there

Like a mother who hates your girlfriend they will spend all of their time and energy poisoning the fab base . Name the last coach they ganeva fair shot too

My goodness the Peluga's have owned the team for a whopping two years and they treat them like they have spent 20 years ruining the franchise .

The Buffalo news practices yellow journalism against the entire organization.

You guys can rip Sully all you want to, but, he is usually right! Look at this team, this organization, and the results for 2 decades! Kids that will graduate high school next spring, have never seen this team be even remotely good!

Now, when it's time for a relatively new owner to wipe it clean, get rid of ALL that is left from the 2 decades of futility, hands the reigns over to the GM who spent 2 # 1 picks, and a #4, of a WR that has been on the field about half the time he has been here, and still has not done ANYTHING to address the 20 year old issue of having a good quarterback!

I have been a fan for 40 years, and it's maddening that people fail to see the truth! Sully points out the facts that they are as dissfunctional as they can be, yet will move forward by "hiring within," all in the sake of "continuity,"

Well, you will have your continuity, as this team will suck AGAIN the next few years, until Whaley and Brandon are finally, mercifully, shown the door!

Keep up the good work, Sully, some of us appreciate the truth!

You guys can rip Sully all you want to, but, he is usually right! Look at this team, this organization, and the results for 2 decades! Kids that will graduate high school next spring, have never seen this team be even remotely good!

Now, when it's time for a relatively new owner to wipe it clean, get rid of ALL that is left from the 2 decades of futility, hands the reigns over to the GM who spent 2 # 1 picks, and a #4, of a WR that has been on the field about half the time he has been here, and still has not done ANYTHING to address the 20 year old issue of having a good quarterback!

I have been a fan for 40 years, and it's maddening that people fail to see the truth! Sully points out the facts that they are as dissfunctional as they can be, yet will move forward by "hiring within," all in the sake of "continuity,"

Well, you will have your continuity, as this team will suck AGAIN the next few years, until Whaley and Brandon are finally, mercifully, shown the door!

Keep up the good work, Sully, some of us appreciate the truth!

The new coach won't get ripped, much bigger fish to fry.

Doug-Whaley.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be stunned if your wrong.

I'm still not sure if being a Negative Nancy drama queen is Sully's true personality or just his professional schtick. In either case, he's pretty darn consistent.

I can predict it's going to get dark every night like Sully does in every article

Others look to predict about how it will be when the sun comes up

Nicely put.

As I once put it, Sully can find an dark cloud on the sunniest day. It's a talent.

Edited by hondo in seattle