Bradley to follow lynn

CDogg20

When our D was kicking butt with Schwartz, we had no business letting him go - now it's kind of the same thing with our offense. Keep Lynn and the offense in position - don't get me wrong, I would love to go with a more explosive system and some wide 9 but if it's not broken, don't fix it. Keep the offense in tack and fix the D (coaching wise). I would be fine with bringing Bradley in as DC and promoting from within for the OC position. I would however want a back-up plan on D in the event that Bradley can't get the job done. My expectations for next year are low due to the tough schedule we have but I am looking for a Superbowl run in 2018.

Go Bills!!!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to give him a chance. Just because he worked for Rex Ryan doesn't make him a "Rex guy." If you had a crappy boss but knew you could ride his coattails to get yourself closer to the top, wouldn't you?

Lynn already showed in the later games of the season that "his" offense is a little different than Roman's inherited offense. He's definitely taken some concepts from the Shanahan offense, for example one play they ran last week was a fake FB dive with a quick pitch to McCoy. That came straight from Mike Shanahan

Who did he get the reverse from is the big question, that call was terrible in that situation when hitting them in the mouth was getting consistent yards all day. :(

This seems too perfect for it to actually happen. It would would place alot of positive thoughts and excitement going into the offseason. We would have competent coaching...With an offense in which the players and coaches are familiar with each other and a defense that'll play to what the players are built for (4-3).

It concerns me that Kubiak is likely stepping down in Denver. That is a coveted job with their defense, a young QB that shows promise, and a first class front offense.

The OC is just going to be someone to run Lynn's offense, probably no big name coming

Do we even know what a "Lynn offense" is? He was essentially running Roman's offense - we don't really know for sure if he will continnue some version of that? If he tries to install something totally different then the whole continuity on offense argument goes out the window

Do we even know what a "Lynn offense" is? He was essentially running Roman's offense - we don't really know for sure if he will continnue some version of that? If he tries to install something totally different then the whole continuity on offense argument goes out the window

There's no evidence he was running Roman's exact offense. Our offense produced strikingly different results under Lynn. There's even a quote out there saying he eliminated half of Roman's playbook. Besides, if you were suddenly promoted to your boss's job, would keep things exactly the same? Plus, I doubt we'll see much of a change in our offense next season.