Tyrod Not Speaking to Media Today or on Locker Cleanout Day

26CornerBlitz

Look at what the Vikings traded to get Bradford.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see a team, such as like a Denver who coupled with their championship caliber defense could entertain the thought of acquiring a QB like Tyrod as an effective option playing the game manager role. I would even venture to guess that they believe they could be in the hunt to win the Superbowl.

I don't believe it is as far-fetched as you may think

With Kubiak stepping down the Broncos may not be as hot on Taylor as initial thoughts.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Tyrod is speaking? I guess that's leadership.

sure does. And I don't care that he's pissed. Frankly he needs to know that he's not good enough yet. Doesn't mean he can't be but he absolutely needs to grow as a passer to continue as the starter. I would like to keep him on the roster but if the Bills didn't even make him question his status it would show they are totally ok with mediocrity at the position. Edited by YoloinOhio

@AndyTWCNews

Tyrod Taylor says #Bills starting QB job was "taken from me." Taylor wants more explanation for why they sat him out, but wants to return.

It's easy Tyrod, the Bills wanted to see if EJ should be kept as our backup QB after this season plus protect ourselves from you getting hurt and killing our cap next year if our new HC didn't want to keep you as our starting QB.

sure does. And I don't care that he's pissed. Frankly he needs to know that he's not good enough yet. Doesn't mean he can't be but he absolutely needs to grow as a passer to continue as the starter. I would like to keep him on the roster but if the Bills didn't even make him question his status it would show they are totally ok with mediocrity at the position.

Excellent thoughts! I think he comes back and we need him. Still keep trying to improve the position as well.

As he should as because EJ/Cardale failures opened the door for him to coming back and now can he can spin it as "it's up to the Bills because I want to stay etc."

He should be happy about that. It only underscored how bad it could be without any alternative to him moving forward.

People actually want him back, Watch the raiders game and get ahold of yourselves.

He's a backup.

People want to discard the best performing QB in over a decade because he's not Aaron Rodgers?

That's just bad business. I fully expect the Bills to try and find a way to keep him at a more amenable price. Or hope is more like it. Since they always try to veil the business aspect from the fans as much as they can, nothing for Tyrod to talk about that helps to that end- which help explain the topic.

Unless Cardale has some secret magic we've yet to see yet or there is some rookie phenom hiding in the draft, or Romo decides he likes snow, Great Lakes and boniva ... there is no better option. None. Tyrod is one on the 30 best NFL QBs on earth. Possibly top 20... and they need him there until they find or develop something better.

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

I would like to see some shared accountability on TT's part. He should know that he needs to get better in order to start for this team. If he had been better, his perception that they lacked confidence wouldn't have happened. The reason they had to make a "business decision" in the last game is because he wasn't good enough throughout the first 15 to throw him out there and risk having their decision taken out of their hands. Hopefully he realizes this.

You stop.

This is at least a serviceable offense with Taylor and he is at least an above average stopgap. No one is saying (or thinking) he is Montana.

Getting rid of him would be literally insane. We'd have to hit a gold mine in free agency or the draft to even have a chance at the playoffs next year.

Did you see what this offense is like Sunday without a decent quarterback?

Stop already. Not like were losing Montana or someone of that ilk.

Edited by Just in Atlanta