Coughlin Interviewing in Jacksonville Today per Schefter

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills front office is described as "toxic" a "dumpster fire." The Jags had a coach win 14 games in 4 years but the owner gave him 4 years. Buffalo has had 7 coaches this century's!

The Bills job was never suppose to be a rebuild. Rex inherited a top 5 defense. In fact, even if he did his best Schwartz impersonation, he would still have a job. Jacksonville was much different. That was a complete rebuild from bottom up.

No there not

The Bills front office is described as "toxic" a "dumpster fire." The Jags had a coach win 14 games in 4 years but the owner gave him 4 years. Buffalo has had 7 coaches this century's!

TC will want complete control and the Pegula's have faith in their GM. Not gonna happen hear.

But Bradley didn't make promises he didn't meet nor make a fool of himself with dumb decisions followed by ridiculous explanations.

If you want to come to a place where you get fired after less than two years even though you were the Bills most successful coach in 17 years notwithstanding depth of injuries and a bottom half QB and where the GM undermined the prior HC with ownership and leaks, the Bills job is a great job.

If we were struggling on Offense, it would be forgivable and it would be easy to point to the personnel department (not finding a qb, if the oline was bad in the run game) instead of Rex.

But we werent.

Our offense was good enough, and we were falling apart on D. And that is directly on Rex.

He was "the most successful HC in 17 years" because he inherited a ton of talent. And managed to coach it down, and out of the playoffs twice.

He had to go. And I beat the continuity drum louder than almost anyone else. But he had to go. Everyone outside Buffalo can see that.

Matt Rhule, coach of Baylor said that of all the great coaches he has worked he learned a how to be a great coach under Tom Caughlin and that no matter the challenges that arose he stuck to the plan and made adjusments along the way but always stuck to the plan and is why he is such Consistant and excellent coach.

This is what this Franchise needs; a plan and strong leadership. don't screw this up Braley.

Here is the reason why I would want him to come to Buffalo. Dareus, Hughes, Shaq, Rawland, and Adolphus get ready.

https://youtu.be/VyFo8ldhpA0

Here is the reason why I would want him to come to Buffalo. Dareus, Hughes, Shaq, Rawland, and Adolphus get ready.

https://youtu.be/VyFo8ldhpA0

You can say that again... again :thumbsup:

Exactly, we need this guy to be our HC.

I'd welcome Coughlin.

Maybe he would coax Kevin Gilbride out of retirement. They would sling the ball like when Bledsoe was here.

Ahh the memories.

They'd have to put safety handles in all the bathrooms at the stadium for the older guys so they didn't slip and fall.

I want Coughlin as HC.