Tyrod Taylor - pick up the option

just stop, not it doesn't.

Look, who is there? Praying that Bradford comes here? Look at his numbers over the last two seasons: shockingly close to Tyrod.

Garappolo? Are the Pats going to let him go to a division rival if they think he will be any good at all? And that we won't get fleeced in the process?

So you try to get one more year out of Romo, or Rivers? Well, that will cost a lot in terms of picks and salary cap for maybe a year.

Anything else will be flushing bad contracts.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No

i have a question for you

I think TT gets his option picked up but hey.....we are in volitile times and it might now happen

lets say it does not....lets say they go into next year with some retread vet, c. jones, and a draft pick qb

now....lets say that they get the DC pick right....and the D actually plays like it should

now....lets say that the O REGRESSES....lets keep in mind here that the jets are very very bad and we looked jv against them today.....

so if the team loses their asses off next year......what is your opinion going to be then?

• 4 weeks later...

wow you didnt rip my post, ive been holding back on you as well.

These matters are about levels.

you held back.

i think you get negative points for that.

not sure though.

he said it with a subtle sense of humor.

so ryan again gets points..

btw

Bump

Still the best qb we've had since Bledsoe if not before hand...I don't like anyone in the draft as a first year starter...pick it up

are you sure its okay to mention Bledsoe in this conversation?