Trump foreign policy

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He hasn’t been impeached officially, so how is that an issue?

Do you not think that all of the multitudes of media speculation and downright lies by the Left has not given other countries, especially those whose political process is quite different than ours, an impression that Trump is weak domestically? Basically all of the media puts a negative slant on everything Trump does and makes it appear as if all one has to do is to outlast Trump for the next year. Trump was elected President based in a large part on his policies. The media and Left are trying to sabotage the implementation of those policies because they are good for our country and will strengthen the Right's grip on political power. Are the people on the Left even a little bit patriotic anymore or are they only interested in their own political power? 

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you not think that all of the multitudes of media speculation and downright lies by the Left has not given other countries, especially those whose political process is quite different than ours, an impression that Trump is weak domestically? Basically all of the media puts a negative slant on everything Trump does and makes it appear as if all one has to do is to outlast Trump for the next year. Trump was elected President based in a large part on his policies. The media and Left are trying to sabotage the implementation of those policies because they are good for our country and will strengthen the Right's grip on political power. Are the people on the Left even a little bit patriotic anymore or are they only interested in their own political power? 

they see everything as some sick postmodern game

fortunately everyone seems to live in the real world

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Trump blows up an Iranian General so Iran threatens to expose Obama administration officials who took bribes.  Sounds like a touchdown and a two point conversion

articles 3 and 4 right there!!!

45 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I sincerely hope he does. And he can mention the name  Eric Ciamarella while he’s at it for good measure. 

Waiting for the seriously warped logic by our resident lefties on this.  "Iran's foreign minister is a Trump stooge." - Tibs.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Waiting for the seriously warped logic by our resident lefties on this.  "Iran's foreign minister is a Trump stooge." - Tibs.  

No, they're both Putin's stooges.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Nanker take a few too many painkillers today? Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#orangemanisbad

If I were Trump, I would direct the GAO to calculate how much money we pumped into building Iraqi infrastructure.  Then I send them a bill.

• Like (+1) 1