Trump foreign policy

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Did we just ***** over the Kurds?

Turkey to send troops into northern Syria as US pulls out of area, White House says

The move marks a major shift in United States foreign policy and effectively gives Turkey the green light to attack US-backed Kurdish forces -- one of Washington's strongest allies in Syria.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/politics/white-house-turkey-syria-intl-hnk/index.html

On 10/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe they are looking for Hillary's emails for Trump! 

Image result for think

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Turkey to send troops into northern Syria as US pulls out of area, White House says

The move marks a major shift in United States foreign policy and effectively gives Turkey the green light to attack US-backed Kurdish forces -- one of Washington's strongest allies in Syria.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/politics/white-house-turkey-syria-intl-hnk/index.html

What did Putin get out of throwing the 2016 election? Hmmm...

When the neocons and people who actually committed sedition (which Kizinger did) start piling on, you know you're doing something right. 

There's a big missing element in all this media discussion on Syria/Kurds/Turkey... anyone know what it is? It's something we've discussed at length in the past.

G

C

C

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things Kristol should never be allowed to comment again: foreign policy and military matters. 

But we must fight them! Screw other means of conflict resolution....

/the modern left

Remember when pulling out of unfinished conflicts was a good thing?  Seems like it was only 10 years ago.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The responses are just as sane as you'd expect. I laughed out loud at the "in my great and unmatched wisdom"...

There will never be another President like him. I am just grateful to be alive now, and watch him work.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The responses are just as sane as you'd expect. I laughed out loud at the "in my great and unmatched wisdom"...

There will never be another President like him. I am just grateful to be alive now, and watch him work.

Interesting times, eh?

On 10/4/2019 at 4:51 PM, Foxx said:

why we are winning the tariff war with China, with a bit of humor interspersed.

thread...

https://twitter.com/adamscrabble/status/1180201521436397570

Isn't the tariff war just Trump pressuring China to get involved in our elections on his side? 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So funny that the Kurds are facing genocide? 

Heck of a job Trumpy