Trump foreign policy

...Trump Foreign Policy.......where were his gonadLESS predecessors (ON BOTH SIDES) on China trade, effective NK or Iran sanctions?......cueing up the "Big Bad Bully Apology Tour"...MAGA is a ruse......a huge falsehood......Trump doesn't give a rat's azz about America.....it's ONLY about his wealth accumulation., free digs at 1600 Pennsylvania, exhorbitant salary, book deal, his OWN Presidential Library, profiteering from Lincoln Bedroom rentals (blue dress included) et al......apologize for my "slowness" in my advancing years, but I've FINALLY figured it out....IMPEACH........

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thats the kind of news that would make us keep forces in Afghanistan — or at least smack Iran on the way out. 

The problem with smacking Iran itself, is that plays right into the regime's hands. They're teetering, and are desperate to draw the US, the UK, or Israel into a small conflict, so that they can rally people around the flag to protect themselves from the 'Great Satans'.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The problem with smacking Iran itself, is that plays right into the regime's hands. They're teetering, and are desperate to draw the US, the UK, or Israel into a small conflict, so that they can rally people around the flag to protect themselves from the 'Great Satans'.

Meh. The regime might teeter and fall, but I’d wager that whoever replaces the Mullahs isn’t going to be U.S. lovers by any means. 

43 minutes ago, snafu said:

Meh. The regime might teeter and fall, but I’d wager that whoever replaces the Mullahs isn’t going to be U.S. lovers by any means. 

Whatever replaces the Mullah's may not be "US Lovers" but they may also not be Suicide Vest wearing "Death to the Great Satan" zealots either

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Whatever replaces the Mullah's may not be "US Lovers" but they may also not be Suicide Vest wearing "Death to the Great Satan" zealots either

Agreed, but those people aren’t controlling the Iranian airfields and armed forces at the moment, and probably aren’t going to be converted into vest wearing zealots if we retaliate to the current regime’s provocations.