Trump foreign policy

China is Trump's fault? 

War, be better than Bob. 

Several previous administrations, starting with WJC, BUILT China with our money and our technology. They made them the powerhouse they are. 

Trump is the first to fight back against them -- but because of the position they've been put into by the DC foreign policy establishment for close to 30 years, he can't undo it without great risk to the global economy. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

China is Trump's fault? 

War, be better than Bob. 

Several previous administrations, starting with WJC, BUILT China with our money and our technology. They made them the powerhouse they are. 

Trump is the first to fight back against them -- but because of the position they've been put into by the DC foreign policy establishment for close to 30 years, he can't undo it without great risk to the global economy. 

Watched an hour long video or 30 min. if you focus more on the half that talks about more current history in 2 minutes that's impressive.?

The only thing this video blames Trump for are his actual actions. It does also go into a nice amount of detail about how China's gotten to this point but it doesn't blame him for all of that.

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Watched an hour long video or 30 min. if you focus more on the half that talks about more current history in 2 minutes that's impressive.?

The only thing this video blames Trump for are his actual actions. It does also go into a nice amount of detail about how China's gotten to this point but it doesn't blame him for all of that.

I didn't watch anything of it as I know who made it. 

(and who pays him)

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You posted a video that is 1 hour and 9 minutes long without even posting a little synopsis about it. It'll be ignored, as it should be.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You posted a video that is 1 hour and 9 minutes long without even posting a little synopsis about it. It'll be ignored, as it should be.

Yeah I know it's a long video and I completely get people not watching and ignoring it...that's not what he did. If you're going to complain about what you think it says or fails to explain, then you should damn well of watched it first, otherwise you're just talking out your ass.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't watch anything of it as I know who made it. 

(and who pays him)

...so is he in on the conspiracy too?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I know it's a long video and I completely get people not watching and ignoring it...that's not what he did. If you're going to complain about what you think it says or fails to explain, then you should damn well of watched it first, otherwise you're just talking out your ass.

One would think that DR's explanation should have been sufficient. Made sense to me.

On November 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM, Warcodered said:

If you were going for the most racist screen cap award you missed by one pair of chopsticks.

Can you explain something about the left?  They seem paranoid about Russia/China but on every domestic policy  they advocate moving toward, not away from, that form of centralized government control.  How does that reconcile?