Trump foreign policy

You don't think our intelligent agencies aren't going to do everything possible to block Russian interference in future elections? You just had a Senate pass a new bills with a vote of 98-2 to push for more sanctions on Russia and giving Congress more power to block Trump from rolling back any penalties against Putin's government. How would it look if Trump vetoed the bill once it makes it out of the House?

Also, a simple google search will show you a long history of America trying to interfere in other countries elections.

I'm sure they tried n 2016, let's hope they do better. So far Republican in the House are fouling up the sanctions bill, so so much for that. But you are not worried, huh? A Trump veto wouldn't look much worse than him showing the Russians top secret info n the WH, really.

Yes, I know all about the CIA trying to fight communism in foreign countries, they paid the Catholic Church in Italy to not support the communists and it worked, for instance. Good call! But Putin, who is a criminal, doing it is a very different matter. You don't seem to understand that. Yes I know about Chili and Gautamaula also, not good. You are just making Trump's basic argument when he said we have all done bad things.

I'm sure they tried n 2016, let's hope they do better. So far Republican in the House are fouling up the sanctions bill, so so much for that. But you are not worried, huh? A Trump veto wouldn't look much worse than him showing the Russians top secret info n the WH, really.

Yes, I know all about the CIA trying to fight communism in foreign countries, they paid the Catholic Church in Italy to not support the communists and it worked, for instance. Good call! But Putin, who is a criminal, doing it is a very different matter. You don't seem to understand that. Yes I know about Chili and Gautamaula also, not good. You are just making Trump's basic argument when he said we have all done bad things.

I'm pry not as worried as you because now that there's a greater public awareness of Russia's meddling that more pressure will be put on the government to act on it. I'm more worried about Republicans redrawing district lines even more to their advantage as 33 of the 50 states have Republican governors.

I'm pry not as worried as you because now that there's a greater public awareness of Russia's meddling that more pressure will be put on the government to act on it. I'm more worried about Republicans redrawing district lines even more to their advantage as 33 of the 50 states have Republican governors.

What you should be worried about is that people like gator are running your party; the people who believe the only reason Trump won the election is because of Russia and Comey, and not because of anything or anyone else.

The CIA interference into the 2012 French elections was to fight communism?

https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

Standard info gathering. Did they help any one side win there? Did they spread misinformation? Does the CIA have a candidate that might be compromised by money, loans or something else? Tell me how this is not a false equivalency you are throwing out there

And do you agree that Putin's is a criminal regime?

What you should be worried about is that people like gator are running your party; the people who believe the only reason Trump won the election is because of Russia and Comey, and not because of anything or anyone else.

Well aware of that. Pelosi has to go as we've lost over 1,000 seats at a state and federal level. That was NOT Russia. I'm more center left but all the energy in the party right now is with the progressive wing and you usually go towards where the energy is.

Not before 2020 when the census is. And a Republican in the WH will start to undo the Republican dominance at the state level. Not having a black president will hopefully lead to more Democrats elected.

Well aware of that. Pelosi has to go as we've lost over 1,000 seats at a state and federal level. That was NOT Russia. I'm more center left but all the energy in the party right now is with the progressive wing and you usually go towards where the energy is.

Who is a good center left Democrat you like?

Not before 2020 when the census is. And a Republican in the WH will start to undo the Republican dominance at the state level. Not having a black president will hopefully lead to more Democrats elected.

LOL. What? It has nothing to do with having a white president in the White House. It has everything to do with Trump and Republicans policies that should energize the Democratic base. Another problem with the Democratic party is IDENTITY politics that you just mentioned. Hillary catered to minorities, called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables as if everyone who voted for him was racist, homophobic, or sexist, and had Madeline Albright say all women that don't vote for Hillary are going to hell. She said nothing that would inspire the white working class who usually vote Democrat to vote for her. She was probably the most corrupt candidate in recent history as she was in bed with Wall Street and took money anywhere in the world she could find it.

Edited by Doc Brown

LOL. What? It has nothing to do with having a white president in the White House. It has everything to do with Trump and Republicans policies that should energize the Democratic base. Another problem with the Democratic party is IDENTITY politics that you just mentioned. Hillary catered to minorities, called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables as if everyone who voted for him was racist, homophobic, or sexist, and had Madeline Albright say all women that don't vote for Hillary are going to hell. She said nothing that would inspire the white working class who usually vote Democrat to vote for her. She was probably the most corrupt candidate in recent history as she was in bed with Wall Street and took money anywhere in the world she could find it.

You don't think race played a role in the hate towards Obama? The Democrats are the minority's party. You know the history of the nation, right? Come on, you know the solid south was freaking out. Where are the tea partiers now that they have a chance to get rid of hated Obamacare? You know, the policy goal!! They could care less because that president is gone.

You think Hillary is More corrupt than Trump? You know that Trump University was a fraud, right? Most candidates take money from Wall Street and her foundation like all foundations accepts donations from whoever will give them.

Edited by Tiberius

why do you bother to gaytor?

it lowers you. its pointless and it's only best served for idiots like chef jim who seem to get some sort of satisfaction out of it

And yet the people of New York continue to re-elect him with 70% of the vote

What does that say about the voters of New York?

That we're the same dipshits who elected Hillary be a do-nothing senator... twice?

you like women fat as cows?

Oh, hell no. I married a Spaniard, not a Texan.

But Texas women can be generalized by city. Dallas women have giant hair, Houston women are trashy and fun loving, Austin women are fit but angry, and San Antonio women could be wealthy beyond measure if there was a market for cellulite.

Edited by Azalin

Oh, hell no. I married a Spaniard, not a Texan.

But Texas women can be generalized by city. Dallas women have giant hair, Houston women are trashy and fun loving, Austin women are fit but angry, and San Antonio women could be wealthy beyond measure if there was a market for cellulite.

So how do El Paso women measure up?