Trump foreign policy

Just now, LABillzFan said:

He ain't no Hillary Clinton, either.

Thank God.

Image result for number of days Hillary isn't president

It don't do you much good not havin Hitler as your leader, if your leader is Stalin. Just sayin. By no means am I comparing the quads politics, just their douchebagness. 

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It don't do you much good not havin Hitler as your leader, if your leader is Stalin. Just sayin. By no means am I comparing the quads politics, just their douchebagness. 

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh beg to differ.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Hows about we’re the United States and we honor our treaties. 

Hows about isolationism is a failed policy and doesn’t work. 

Hows about we were sucked into two world wars that we tried to stay out of and it didn’t work because we have interests at stake. 

Hows about you go read Churchill during the 30’s when nobody would listen to him. He said ‘we gotta stop this now or it’ll be a bigger nightmare when it gets to our door.’

Trump has turned conservatives into cowards is what it’s looking like to me. 

The best way to prevent a war is by putting divisions in the Ukraine, driving out the “rebels,” and demonstrating that we ain’t scared of commie bitches. And thems some bitches. 

1. What if the treaty is poorly constructed or becomes outdated? For example, the United States with drew from the antiballistic missile treaty, and may withdraw from NAFTA.

2. If isolationism means not getting involved in the world's conflicts, why has it worked so well for Switzerland, China, Japan and Germany for the last 70 years.

3. Hows about you read about how Charles de Gaulle wanting his Indochina colonies back precipitated the US involvement in Vietnam.

4. You remind me of Sen. McCain who never saw a war he didn't like.

https://thedailybanter.com/issues/2013/06/03/8-facts-that-prove-john-mccain-is-an-unhinged-warmonger/

5. You put divisions in the Ukraine, most likely the Ukraine will be lost together with the Crimea and many men. 

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh beg to differ.

I agree, packing the Supreme Court with conservatives is a huge accomplishment that only one man could have accomplished- Donald Trump.

Remember Souter was a pick of HW Bush. Remember how Souter retired early to pave the way for Sotomyair. Ginsburg made a huge kelp miscalculation by not retiring during Obama's administration because she was so sure of Hillary winning.

Edited by Niagara
add thought

1 minute ago, Niagara said:

I agree, packing the Supreme Court with conservatives is a huge accomplishment that only one man could have accomplished- Donald Trump.

Packing the court? 

That's funny.

One conservative and one middle-of-the-road Republican will be replaced with two conservatives. I hardly call that 'packing the court.'

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Packing the court? 

That's funny.

One conservative and one middle-of-the-road Republican will be replaced with two conservatives. I hardly call that 'packing the court.'

Now, now.

"Packing" was the term used in the DNC release, I am sure.

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Kennedy was not reliable and Ginsberg is unlikely to out last Trump, compared to the alternative if Hillary had been elected.

1 minute ago, Niagara said:

Kennedy was not reliable and Ginsberg is unlikely to out last Trump, compared to the alternative if Hillary had been elected.

But a Hillary win takes Gorsuch out of the equation. Which was kind of the original point.

Trump may be the biggest nutbag every to be president, but his election saved the court from turning into a far left rathole, and I'm at peace with that.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Niagara said:

1. What if the treaty is poorly constructed or becomes outdated? For example, the United States with drew from the antiballistic missile treaty, and may withdraw from NAFTA.

2. If isolationism means not getting involved in the world's conflicts, why has it worked so well for Switzerland, China, Japan and Germany for the last 70 years.

3. Hows about you read about how Charles de Gaulle wanting his Indochina colonies back precipitated the US involvement in Vietnam.

4. You remind me of Sen. McCain who never saw a war he didn't like.

https://thedailybanter.com/issues/2013/06/03/8-facts-that-prove-john-mccain-is-an-unhinged-warmonger/

5. You put divisions in the Ukraine, most likely the Ukraine will be lost together with the Crimea and many men. 

1. It is acceptable to amend and diplomatically leave treaties. However, it is not acceptable to not honor them while they exist. Additionally, there’s ample reason to believe Russia is pulling Trumps chain on these deals. 

2. 1, Switzerland is an interesting study and I guess one of the reasons is geography for obvious reasons. Additionally it is a unique part of Swiss culture. Japan and Germany however are far different. First, hardly are they isolationists. Both have robust economies which confirms their global relivence. Influence is far more than military might. China on the other hand — my god, man — part of China’s deal is that it’s no longer an isolated nation. Yeah, they’ve been a bit brash lately with their construction projects lately. And, China had to abandon its isolationist stance in order to become the power that it now unfortunately is. 

3. I’m quite familiar with Chuck having read his biography thanks to an extensive paper I penned on Chuchill. Further, the thinking of the time of containment was reasonable all things considered, and we should have won that war. And we could have. 

4. You say the SWEETEST things. Oh my god, thank you! That is just...thank you so much. I’d prefer Mattis, but I’ll take McRage. 

5. Russia isn’t attacking American forces. They’ll buzz our planes but they won’t attack our conventional forces. 

Have you all forgotten 45-early 90’s? We played this game and won, once. Russia played dead, pretended that authoritarian rule was dead for like 24-hrs, and now we have whatever kinda Oligarchical nightmare that it is because we relented. And being that we won with calculated strength and preparedness last time, some of you “patriotic” people from Trump Army think the thing to do is appease them. Yeah, the bully doesn’t want us...just the little kid with asthma. That’s as valiant as it is smart. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

But a Hillary win takes Gorsuch out of the equation. Which was kind of the original point.

Trump may be the biggest nutbag every to be president, but his election saved the court from turning into a far left rathole, and I'm at peace with that.

I posit Lyndon Johnson was twice the nutbag Trump is

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

1. It is acceptable to amend and diplomatically leave treaties. However, it is not acceptable to not honor them while they exist. Additionally, there’s ample reason to believe Russia is pulling Trumps chain on these deals. 

2. 1, Switzerland is an interesting study and I guess one of the reasons is geography for obvious reasons. Additionally it is a unique part of Swiss culture. Japan and Germany however are far different. First, hardly are they isolationists. Both have robust economies which confirms their global relivence. Influence is far more than military might. China on the other hand — my god, man — part of China’s deal is that it’s no longer an isolated nation. Yeah, they’ve been a bit brash lately with their construction projects lately. And, China had to abandon its isolationist stance in order to become the power that it now unfortunately is. 

3. I’m quite familiar with Chuck having read his biography thanks to an extensive paper I penned on Chuchill. And, and we should have won that war. And we could have. 

4. You say the SWEETEST things. Oh my god, thank you! That is just...thank you so much. I’d prefer Mattis, but I’ll take McRage. 

5. Russia isn’t attacking American forces. They’ll buzz our planes but they won’t attack our conventional forces. 

1. No treaties have been violated. However, one of Trump's virtues is he brings to the discussion matters that should be discussed, but never would be without him. There are ample reasons to believe you're wrong about Russian influence over Trump.
2. Germany and Japan have used their constitutions as excuses for not having a military able to defend their country without the United States. All of them including China have avoided foreign military entanglements, if they sent troops anywhere, they were in support
3. Churchill was no military genius. During the First World War, he oversaw the Gallipoli Campaign which proved a disaster. In the end he is deemed a war criminal.
4. With regard to Charles, my point was over 50,000 Americans died and billions of dollars lost because of Chuck. United States should not be influenced by some other nations desires regardless of France's aid during the American Revolution. 
5. Considerlng McCain to be a role model is comical. Besides being a terrible pilot losing five airplanes, he used his position as son and grandson of an admiral to gain favor both in The Navy and as a captive.
6. Russia considers Crimea as theirs. They did not consider it an invasion of the Ukraine. There landlocked and need Crimea to gain access to the ocean through the black sea.THey considered the Ukraine to be unreliable so they took back what they considered theirs. The reason they are in Syria is similar in that they have a naval base there. If Assad were to fall, the naval base might be lost to them.
For these reasons, military action in Russia's backyard is ludicrous, the same reason trying to defend Taiwan would be foolish. The supply lines are too long and the cost benefit too low.

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

“invading” — no. Asking if they’d like our help dealing with these separatists that Putin assured us in no way are his people, yes. I advocate for that. Let’s ask the Ukraine if they’d like some air squadrons and armored divisions to help secure their borders. That’s what I advocate for.   

:lol: So Basically... -War.

Beginning, of course, with atrocities committed against civilians by OTHER civilians armed with weapons we so considerately 'asked' if they needed.

But that's fine...  I'm sure Russia just looks-on as mass graves are filled with the corpses of their loyalists... -They won't retaliate at all...

Understand Putin. Putin is as Russia as Russia. He’s the embodiment of that country. Does that mean he’s evil?

:lol:  You bet your ass it does... If you think you can make KGB Lieutenant Colonel by spreading sunshine, I've got news for you buddy!

You think Putin didn't KNOW Mattis would waste 500 mercs the very instant his generals disavoved them?

Rest assured that images of those men being massacred  lives forever on celluloid somewhere in the basement of the Kremlin.

No victory without sacrifice... -Now they know exactly how the U.S. will respond in a sh_t fight...

Churchill didn’t want WWII in the 30’s.

Hm...  I'd say Neville Chamberlain was the one who didn't want war... Churchill seemed to know war with Germany was inevitable...

13 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I don't see Russia as a threat.

Now hold on just a minute...  The nerve agent attacks in the UK should worry you quite a f__king bit.

If the Russkies have ways to deliver single doses of this stuff without being detected, they probably have ways to deliver millions of doses without detection.

Imagine Novachuk-class chemicals loosed in a city the size of New York or London?

I know many Americans would never get Putin... But trust me, he gets all of you....

Edited by #34fan

I'm struck with the lack of self-awareness of globalist liberals. They accuse the Russians of all sorts of atrocities. Look in the mirror. What country has caused more death? Invaded more countries? Destroyed more infrastructure? The US is in almost constant war mode the last... well since WW2.

You think Putin was the second coming of Hitler if you listen to them and the media. Bad man for trying to meddle in our affairs. It's called spying and its been going on forever and everyone does it. He has the nerve to look after interests of his own country. Not bowing to the demands and playing globalist ball with the US or the EU. WTF is wrong with him? 

LIke the US has never tried to influence an election, install their own puppet dictator over the years. What a crock of shite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

Imagine Novachuk-class chemicals loosed in a city the size of New York or London?

I know many Americans would never get Putin... But trust me, he gets all of you....

Putin is many things. Insane is not one of them. Unleashing chemical warfare on a nuclear power would be suicide.

7 hours ago, Niagara said:

1. No treaties have been violated. However, one of Trump's virtues is he brings to the discussion matters that should be discussed, but never would be without him. There are ample reasons to believe you're wrong about Russian influence over Trump.
2. Germany and Japan have used their constitutions as excuses for not having a military able to defend their country without the United States. All of them including China have avoided foreign military entanglements, if they sent troops anywhere, they were in support
3. Churchill was no military genius. During the First World War, he oversaw the Gallipoli Campaign which proved a disaster. In the end he is deemed a war criminal.
4. With regard to Charles, my point was over 50,000 Americans died and billions of dollars lost because of Chuck. United States should not be influenced by some other nations desires regardless of France's aid during the American Revolution. 
5. Considerlng McCain to be a role model is comical. Besides being a terrible pilot losing five airplanes, he used his position as son and grandson of an admiral to gain favor both in The Navy and as a captive.
6. Russia considers Crimea as theirs. They did not consider it an invasion of the Ukraine. There landlocked and need Crimea to gain access to the ocean through the black sea.THey considered the Ukraine to be unreliable so they took back what they considered theirs. The reason they are in Syria is similar in that they have a naval base there. If Assad were to fall, the naval base might be lost to them.
For these reasons, military action in Russia's backyard is ludicrous, the same reason trying to defend Taiwan would be foolish. The supply lines are too long and the cost benefit too low.

1. Trump is virtueless.

2. Germany and Japan don’t have large armies due to our telling them that. 

3. It was a good plan, you’re an idiot, and no he’s not a war criminal. The plan was sound, the execution wasn’t. Churchill wasn’t responsible for the execution. And Churchill resigned as Lord of the Admitalty after and got in the trenches. If you want to slanderize Churchill I suggest you use his time while he served as the exchequer.  

4. Your simple analysis of the Vietnam War is most likely thanks to a Ken Burns documentary. Your Vietnam point is still not a point. Ok. 50,000 soldiers died. The tragedy of their deaths is we didn’t win the war they were winning. 

5. John McCain is a man of honor and he fought and was tortured for this country. You’re just an insignificant person with the internet.

6. I own maps and study warfare daily. I’m good buddy. 

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

:lol: So Basically... -War.

Beginning, of course, with atrocities committed against civilians by OTHER civilians armed with weapons we so considerately 'asked' if they needed.

But that's fine...  I'm sure Russia just looks-on as mass graves are filled with the corpses of their loyalists... -They won't retaliate at all...

:lol:  You bet your ass it does... If you think you can make KGB Lieutenant Colonel by spreading sunshine, I've got news for you buddy!

You think Putin didn't KNOW Mattis would waste 500 mercs the very instant his generals disavoved them?

Rest assured that images of those men being massacred  lives forever on celluloid somewhere in the basement of the Kremlin.

No victory without sacrifice... -Now they know exactly how the U.S. will respond in a sh_t fight...

Hm...  I'd say Neville Chamberlain was the one who didn't want war... Churchill seemed to know war with Germany was inevitable...

Now hold on just a minute...  The nerve agent attacks in the UK should worry you quite a f__king bit.

If the Russkies have ways to deliver single doses of this stuff without being detected, they probably have ways to deliver millions of doses without detection.

I’d respond but that is a jumble of nonsense. 

Trump has virtue, lmfao. 

As as an academically trained historian I could write, academically, “the available eveidence suggests that Trump is a draft-dodging, pedophile.” 

I could write that in an academic paper and source it. 

Trump Nation says the man has virtue.