Continuity Sucks

Cripple Creek

Not defending Ryan. Just in general our fan base has changed and we're no longer what we once were. I do not take requests for lists.

I see, you just run around blathering. No longer what we once were? I'm 60ish and don't need a scolding from someone who isn't willing to back up his silly statement. My fandom is just fine thank you very much.

You get my point though? It's not the coach, it's that he has the latitude to fail. You give people the latitude to fail, 6 times in 16 years, the odds are not in your favor.

What do you see that has changed in a positive way, since his arrival, that makes you want to retain Rex?

When you suck, continuity indeed sucks! When you embrace the suck, that sucks too. To not embrace the suck, knowing that it already sucks, and will continue to suck, certainly sucks. To advocate for sucking, under the auspices of continuity, knowing very well that it will result in continued sucking, flat-out sucks as well.

When you suck, continuity indeed sucks! When you embrace the suck, that sucks too. To not embrace the suck, knowing that it already sucks, and will continue to suck, certainly sucks. To advocate for sucking, under the auspices of continuity, knowing very well that it will result in continued sucking, flat-out sucks as well.

With that advice I'm surprised you're not the billionaire. Pretty common for owners to fire their entire organizations leadership after 1.8 years.

Not defending Ryan. Just in general our fan base has changed and we're no longer what we once were. I do not take requests for lists.

Your problem is slow eyes.

You are so busy eyeballing the few fans that still give a sh*t that you haven't noticed that the issue is that people are just not giving a sh*t about the Bills.

I've said it before......I see hardly anyone sporting Bills gear all season around Rochester......Elmira stations have at times chosen to broadcast Steelers, Giants and Patriots games OVER Bills games this season.....

The regionalization effort is in retreat.

Except for Canada............but a high percentage of the canadians at Bills games now are just tourists here for the party that isn't allowed on the other side of the border.

The children of the SB era are the people who propped up this organization from 2000-now........and they are getting well into their 30's when they are starting to face a lot of financial issues which typically cause a lot of season ticket holders to quit.....like college funds for their kids etc..

Which brings me to the most important part........the Bills are a thoroughly unattractive team to kids..........so the region is now filling up with a new generation of Steeler, Cowboy, Giants and even Patriots fans.

It's a bad situation.......the fanbase definitely isn't what we once were because of a hard earned apathy.......not because of the fans who care about the poor performance.

Edited by #BADOL

Continued suckitude. How long have you settled for so little?

As long as you have. Except I'm not dumb enough to pretend Russ brandon sucks at his job because I don't know what he does or has done. In addition, I don't really care because I'm smart enough to know there's a new owner and I have to mentally understand it's a new regime just over 2 years old. You're small minded and want everything to make sense in your small world. When it doesn't you act like you know big things.

Edited by Triple Threat

As long as you have. Except I'm not dumb enough to pretend Russ brandon sucks at his job because I don't know what he does or has done. In addition, I don't really care because I'm smart enough to know there's a new owner and I have to mentally understand it's a new regime just over 2 years old. You're small minded and want everything to make sense in your small world. When it doesn't you act like you know big things.

In my 200 some posts I would challenge you to find one mention of Brandon, but, of course, we know that you'll tell us that you don't have time to actually back up what you say. This little rant from my, as you would call it, small dumb mind, is about the head coach. I'm not surprised that an idiot like you can't understand that, but, stupid is as stupid does as my mama used to say.

Edited by Cripple Creek

In my 200 some posts I would challenge you to find one mention of Brandon, but, of course, we know that you'll tell us that you don't have time to actually back up what you say. This little rant from my, as you would call it, small dumb mind, is about the head coach. I'm not surprised that an idiot like you can't understand that, but, stupid is as stupid does as my mama used to say.

I just can't dumb it down for you any lower.

For all the accolades we get for being a tough loyal fan base - there sure are a lot of cry babies around.

For sure.

So when Rex gets fired and we bring someone else into this revolving door, I wonder how many years he gets before the fan base wants his head. 2 years?

For sure.

So when Rex gets fired and we bring someone else into this revolving door, I wonder how many years he gets before the fan base wants his head. 2 years?

Instead of looking at years, look at progress and accomplishments. Rex's defense has regressed. He doesn't win games against teams with winning records. His QB has regressed. After 4 games, he hasn't proven he can compete with New England.

This year the Bills spent their first 3 picks on defense. They signed a FA who is leading the league in sacks. And the defense still gets rolled by better teams. The highest-paid players on defense, Hughes and Dareus, have seen their play regress under Rex.

Rex is a .500 coach. Keeping him around will waste contract years for Clay, Watkins, and McCoy. And if the Bills decide to go after a franchise QB in the draft, do you really trust Rex to develop him?

Don't focus on the years. Focus on the progress. Focus on the key things the franchise needs to do (like develop a franchise QB) and ask if the coach is able to accomplish those things.

Regardless of how long Rex has been here, he's not a good fit for where the franchise is heading. Take a look at the Rams and Jags. Continuity did nothing but waste seasons for them and their fans. The Bills should avoid that path at all costs.

Edited by Perry Turtle