Cut Carp, see what Gay can do

No it really is the least of our problems

it might not be our biggest problem but it is still a huge problem, the guy is terrible. Horrible at fgs, extra points and now shown on 2 onside kicks this year he cant even do them. A complete joke that he is even on the team after last year and now doing the same exact thing

The field goal was bad, but the look on Carpenter's face when he botched that onside kick said all "this is it, I'm finally getting fired"

Cut him and bring Gay, see if he really wants the job.

Gay isn't a FG kicker or he would already be doing the job.

Carpenter has never properly executed an on-side kick. It's a critical part of the game given the fact that you need to successfully do it or lose. He never even comes close. Kicking extra points are also critical.

even if the kicker doesn't botch the kick, recovering one is still incredibly difficult. Especially when the opponent knows it's coming. And the Steelers totally knew it was coming yesterday.

I've had enough of Carp. It's pretty clear we need a kicker next season anyway, so cut him now and let Gay work the last three games. See if he can do the job or we need to get another kicker. It's all about evaluating for next season now.

For those of you still defending Carp, please tell me why. Dude can't even execute an ONSIDES KICK, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! That was the last straw for me. The mullet needs to go, now.

Didn't you see Gay during preseason he missed two or three xp's badly like worse than Carp