So if Bills win Steelers game?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the negativity? i get all the past.. trust me.. but beating the steelers, we live for another week.. why not finally be that team that gets in? JMHO..

Even if we don't get in, 10-6 would still be a successful season.

It will only prove the Steelers are overrated, and the Bills will lose to Cleveland.

I was thinking the same thing. What if they beat the Steelers and lose to Cleveland? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

My kid did the playoff machine...told me he got the Bills in the playoffs without any crazy wins (other than the Bills winning out). I didn't believe it and did it myself and the last week of the season, with a victory over the Jets, poof we appeared in the playoffs...so those b*stards have me for one more week...if you have 10 minutes and are up for the punishment I highly recommend it.

Painful as possible, we win out and still don't get in! Life of a Bills fan.

It is pretty much a given you need 11-5 to make the playoffs given our division. We were dormy when we lost to the Dolphins and last week iced it.

Uggghh. Isn't there already a thread on this somewhere. People, if the Bills beat the Steelers, they will be right in the thick of it, especially with Cleveland coming up. Anyone who says "10-6 isn't gonna do it" clearly has not spent any time looking at other teams' schedules and tiebreakers. Believe me when I tell you, 10-6 would likely do it.

All is well then? What if they win convincingly? All is well then? What will it take to get people back on the 2016 bus?

If the team beats Pittsburgh then the lock of the year is the Browns over the Bills the following week in the annual "crap the bed" game.....

It is pretty much a given you need 11-5 to make the playoffs given our division. We were dormy when we lost to the Dolphins and last week iced it.

This is simply not true. For one, "our division" has nothing to do with anything. People, if we win out and the favorites win every other football game in the league, we make the playoffs. We basically would just need Denver to go 2-2 (look at their schedule) and Miami to lose one of their three games not against us. The Baltimore/Pittsburgh situation would likely play itself out. That's it, there's no more to it. Edited by metzelaars_lives

do these 3 things seems that unlikely?

1)win out 10-6

2)miami loses to 2 - 1 has to be buffalo then either NE or AZ maybe both -goodbye

3)broncos lose to KC and NE........lookout this weekend Titans might get them

Bills are in - Not by a long shot ? WTH are you talking about i think it's likely

Exactly. But no one wants to hear it. We have a full roster (sort of) for the first time since week 2 and 4 winnable games. But people still wallowing in NorCal mud.

When Promo leaves the building then I know all is lost.... :)

Yeah, we got beat at home in week two.

When are we going to learn as Bills fans to give up this fantasy of, "now it really matters so they are going to be really good,"?

They'll finish 8-8, not because I am being negative, but because they will finish 8-8.

do these 3 things seems that unlikely?

1)win out 10-6

2)miami loses to 2 - 1 has to be buffalo then either NE or AZ maybe both -goodbye

3)broncos lose to KC and NE........lookout this weekend Titans might get them

Bills are in - Not by a long shot ? WTH are you talking about i think it's likely

You are like the only one who gets it.

If the Bills find a way to win Sunday their entire season will come down to that Dolphins' game. Well, assuming they don't choke at home to the Browns, which they shouldn't...

Despite what many are saying 10-6 gives them a really good shot at the playoffs. The trouble is getting to 10-6, not what happens if they get there.

Yeah, we got beat at home in week two.

When are we going to learn as Bills fans to give up this fantasy of, "now it really matters so they are going to be really good,"?

They'll finish 8-8, not because I am being negative, but because they will finish 8-8.

Let me try asking it this way- do you understand that these two concepts:

a) I also think the Bills will lose on Sunday and finish 8-8

b) But if they somehow beat the Steelers, the idea of making the playoffs is not that far-fetched at all

are not mutually exclusive?