If Rex and Whaley are still here...

Watkins101

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 4th Mike Williams is going to be awesome!

I actually do think he is a good player but the last thing the Bills need to spend a high pick on is a receiver. The Bills could have Julio Jones across from Sammy with Gronk at TE and I don't think it would matter.

I actually do think he is a good player but the last thing the Bills need to spend a high pick on is a receiver. The Bills could have Julio Jones across from Sammy with Gronk at TE and I don't think it would matter.

Agree

And I also think there's a less than 1% chance he's there when we pick.

I vote for value as long as it's not stupid redundancy (and the chance of that is remote). With Woods likely gone, there will be no stockpiling of excessive talent at WR. What if we had a QB? Romo (as a hypothetical only) or some other actual passing QB. Would a WR be OK then?

Edited by Augie

I vote for value as long as it's not stupid redundancy (and the chance of that is remote). With Woods likely gone, there will be no stockpiling of excessive talent at WR. What if we had a QB? Romo (as a hypothetical only) or some other actual passing QB. Would a WR be OK then?

Offer Kirk Cousins a contract he can't refuse.

If Rex and Whaley are still here, and Mike Williams is still on the board when we draft, what are the chances that we don't take him, seeing as we have used our last 3 firsts on Clemson players.

If Wrex Ryan and Doogie are still here expect the first three picks to be defensive players ...with only the first pick being of any actual use.

People keep saying this

and our flawed qb has not had his full compliment of receivers ALL YEAR

Does it matter that when Watkins WAS healthy in the year previous to this they one of the best tandems in the league in the 2nd half of the season prior to this year?

how about we actually TRY to put quality on the offensive side and see if it works before we just say that it doesnt

If you want to be a run first team, I'm good with that. If you want to do it without the threat of the pass, you're dreaming. M. Williams, plus Sammy and a few pieces more reliable than Percy and Goodwin will help. (Maybe even glancing toward Clay when he's there?)

Mike Williams is actually my favorite for our 1st pick.......the fact that he plays for Clemson does not really factor

Could you imagine Watkins and Williams (I am assume Woods is gone)

I see it as being a real possibility. It would be a very "Billsy" pick meant to generate fan excitement and sell tickets rather than to build a team. We've seen it time and time again through the years.

I see it as being a real possibility. It would be a very "Billsy" pick meant to generate fan excitement and sell tickets rather than to build a team. We've seen it time and time again through the years.

Do you think building a team excludes getting the best talent available (if that's the case), filling an obvious need and protecting against losing Sammy in a couple years? Yes, we have other needs as well (S, RT, CB, etc), but if you've been watching we're a bit thin at WR, as in we're almost wiped out. And Woods will be leaving. It sucks when you get a boat load of injuries all at the same position! (Like RB last year.)