I hate to be that guy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if they somehow figure out a way to beat the Steelers (I know, I don't think they will either), their path to the playoffs is actually pretty favorable- especially after the Jets' performance last night. I know, I know, they're a bunch of bums, Tyrod Taylor sucks, Rex needs to go, we're in the same spot we're always in at this point in the season, etc., etc. Just saying, on paper, they figure out a way to beat the Steelers, going 10-6 is well within their means and after spending some time looking at it yesterday, 10-6 MUCH more than likely gets them in. Key game will be New England beating Denver for us. That happens and I'd put it at 90%. Now crucify me.

Not really if they Beat Steelers they are still only like 14% to make it to the playoffs. That is nothing close to favorable

But if they somehow figure out a way to beat the Steelers (I know, I don't think they will either), their path to the playoffs is actually pretty favorable- especially after the Jets' performance last night. I know, I know, they're a bunch of bums, Tyrod Taylor sucks, Rex needs to go, we're in the same spot we're always in at this point in the season, etc., etc. Just saying, on paper, they figure out a way to beat the Steelers, going 10-6 is well within their means and after spending some time looking at it yesterday, 10-6 MUCH more than likely gets them in. Key game will be New England beating Denver for us. That happens and I'd put it at 90%. Now crucify me.

Seriously, after watching the Bills all season long, do you think they can win out?

To me, they look exactly like the 6-6 team their record says they are. So I'm expecting 8-8 plus/minus one win. It's hard to imagine them going 4-0 over the next four games. I just don't have that much imagination.

Am I the only one who thinks Belichick will tank the Broncos game if he doesn't need it, just to spite us?

I can't see it, he should still be pissed about last year after blowing home field advantage and losing the AFC Championship in Denver.

Seriously, after watching the Bills all season long, do you think they can win out?

To me, they look exactly like the 6-6 team their record says they are. So I'm expecting 8-8 plus/minus one win. It's hard to imagine them going 4-0 over the next four games. I just don't have that much imagination.

Two things. One, they've already had a four game winning streak this season. Two, gun to my head, I'd also pick them to go 8-8.

Not really if they Beat Steelers they are still only like 14% to make it to the playoffs. That is nothing close to favorable

What I meant was if they beat the Steelers, they would have a favorable path to win out. If they win out, they will much more than likely make the playoffs. I would be happy to break that part of it down for you.

This board overdoses on delusion and often confuses love of the Bills with reality!

Idk about the playoffs but i DO know that im starting to love Lorenzo Alexander more than i already have.

Him calling other players out on the team (not specific names) and calling the Bills an average team believe it or not earned my respect. I been looking everywhere for his audio or video clip of the post game comments but can't find it. Can anyone post it if you know please?

Im still watching the games. Im glad we made it to December finally in a meaningful game, playoff chances dont look good but im going with a hey you never know approach and like the OP said, it starts with the Steelers.

If we lose, we're for sure out the playoff hunt i believe but I'll still continue to watch.

I also want to see what Rex will do with the QB situation IF we're mathematically out the playoffs. I wonder if he'll put Cardale in.

Side note: i really enjoy the questions that the media asks Rex during postgame interviews and mid week interviews this year. They ask alot of the questions that we as fans ask and i really like that about this year.

But you deal in reality!

if they were going through the motions why did they play very well in the first half. The defense was gassed in the second half due to 4 yards by he offense on 4 series

I could buy that argument if the D had stopped the Raiders more than ONCE the entire second half... I mean 28 points in 1 1/2 quarters!!! That has be a record!

This board overdoses on delusion and often confuses love of the Bills with reality!

This poster overdoses on lack of reading comprehension and if he were to actually read my post would understand that I don't expect the Bills to win out but was merely stating that if they do, they would much more than likely make the playoffs. And if they beat the Steelers, winning out wouldn't be far-fetched whatsoever.

I could buy that argument if the D had stopped the Raiders more than ONCE the entire second half... I mean 28 points in 1 1/2 quarters!!! That has be a record!

Can you troll another team's message board please? Or try BuffaloBills.com

This poster overdoses on lack of reading comprehension and if he were to actually read my post would understand that I don't expect the Bills to win out but was merely stating that if they do, they would much more than likely make the playoffs. And if they beat the Steelers, winning out wouldn't be far-fetched whatsoever.

Very true. And for the record, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic about the chances of the sporting team that you root for. Not sure why so many get their rock off showing how they are "realists" and constantly predicting doom and gloom.

Two things. One, they've already had a four game winning streak this season. Two, gun to my head, I'd also pick them to go 8-8.

What I meant was if they beat the Steelers, they would have a favorable path to win out. If they win out, they will much more than likely make the playoffs. I would be happy to break that part of it down for you.

If they win out they are 34% to make the playoffs. So still not to favorable to playoffs without a TON of help

If they win out they are 34% to make the playoffs. So still not to favorable to playoffs without a TON of help

That can't be right.

At 10-6 they would hold tiebreaker over Denver as long as Denver goes 2-2 and loses at least one game to New England OR Oakland. They would then just need Miami to lose 1 of their 3 games besides the game against us. The AFC North is a little trickier but I don't see a way they both get in as long as Baltimore loses this week at New England. Remember, they still play each other again too. That figure cannot be right.

Am I the only one who thinks Belichick will tank the Broncos game if he doesn't need it, just to spite us?

You honestly think BB gives a rats ass about us? He probably would welcome the Bills in the playoffs knowing that he faced us it is pretty much a guaranteed win. I mean isn't he like 27-3 against us since Brady took over?

You honestly think BB gives a rats ass about us? He probably would welcome the Bills in the playoffs knowing that he faced us it is pretty much a guaranteed win. I mean isn't he like 27-3 against us since Brady took over?

Seriously. Why would BB be the least bit interested in spiting the Bills. It would be like a playoff bye for them.

Obviously you haven't been a Patriots fan that long or maybe you forgoten the 56-10 beatdown the Patriot gave us on Sunday night football back in 2007. I think the cheaters had 40 points at halftime.

Seriously. Why would BB be the least bit interested in spiting the Bills. It would be like a playoff bye for them.

Exactly, if I was BB I would be routing for the Bills. He probably wouldn't even have to game plan that week & could concentrate on game planning for the Conference CHampionship the following week.