Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka given 6 months to live (Update RIP)

Just Jack

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised WWE acknowledged the death given the CTE lawsuit and the "alleged" killing of the girlfriend. Chris Benoit was erased from their history books just 10 years ago for also "allegedly" killing his family.

He was my favorite. Liked Junkyard Dog too.

Road warriors, British Bulldogs, Ted Arcidi (just because he was such a monster and the first person to bench 700 pounds) Tony Atlas.

I'm surprised WWE acknowledged the death given the CTE lawsuit and the "alleged" killing of the girlfriend. Chris Benoit was erased from their history books just 10 years ago for also "allegedly" killing his family.

Did Snuka have CTE?

Did Snuka have CTE?

I'm sure he'll have his brain donated to find out. I don't believe that they can diagnose CTE while someone is alive. He was involved in a concussion lawsuit against WWE though. It's kinda hard to say he won't eventually be diagnosed though.. After all, look at this classic:

I'm sure he'll have his brain donated to find out. I don't believe that they can diagnose CTE while someone is alive. He was involved in a concussion lawsuit against WWE though. It's kinda hard to say he won't eventually be diagnosed though.. After all, look at this classic:

loved Pipers Pit but as you know most hits are fake and props are made to break apart. Any real hits are accidental.

makes me wonder about this guy, how does he not have brain damage? love how his skull is thicker now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE40JEoNCrk

"Ferraro was featured on the August 19th 2010 edition of The History Channel's Stan Lee's Superhumans. The episode examined his hard skull as well as attempted to explain how he performed his pro wrestling and strongman stunts.[71][72][73] Ferraro was studied by Harvard Medical School which determined through an MRI that his skull measured 16mm thick, over 2.3 times more than the average human skull,[10] making it one of the thickest skulls ever x-rayed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gino_Martino

The doc gave him 6 month to live and he died in like 2? WTF? He got screwed out of 4 months.

Maybe the doctors have to do that to keep their averages right. You always see the guy saying "I was given 6 months to live - and now look at me - 8 years later!"