PSA: Guys, we proceed as we were until we lose 1 more game.

dayman

Yeah, I know it's a rough loss. Pretty disgusting way to lose as well.

Either way, we have 1 more loss until all hope is crushed forever. Lets save our doom and team bashing until we lose another.

Go Bills.

Edited by dayman

Yeah, I know it's a rough loss. Pretty disgusting way to lose as well.

Either way, we have 1 more loss until all hope is crushed forever. Lets save our doom and team bashing until we lose another.

Go Bills.

No we need to lose out. Can't risk getting a worse draft pick or god forbid we win enough to keep Rex here. For the sake of us Fans and the next HC/GM we need to lose out. This is for the future of the Bills. Edited by Beef Jerky

Why???

Taylor, once again, proved that he can't win with less than an all-time great defense. The Bills' D is so FAR from an all-time great unit, it is laughable.

First thing to acknowledge is that Rex can no longer coach defense (his specialty) in the NFL. Yes, they have had a lot of injuries on D, but other teams have put up some semblance of D with lesser personnel.

Rex will never be the answer, no matter the personnel.

It is time, much to my dismay, to flush this tu*d again and start over. Too bad that we had a very good defense, prior to Ryan's arrival. Sadly, Rex's primary contribution to this team was to go with Tyrod as his QB.

No we need to lose out. Can't risk getting a worse draft pick or god forbid we win enough to keep Rex here. For the sake of us Fans and the next HC/GM we need to lose out. This is for the future of the Bills.

I would want to be in a fox hole with half the !@#$ing board

what a bunch of negative nancys......never win a battle much less a war

I would want to be in a fox hole with half the !@#$ing board

what a bunch of negative nancys......never win a battle much less a war

If you were in the foxhole with half the board you wouldn't be walking out of that foxhole that is certain snowflake. metaphorically speaking of course Edited by jms62