Beef Jerky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a brilliant idea.

Fire Rex! Yes!

The 4-3 part and ensuing details aren't that important.

Once the big pieces get put in place, the little ones will fall in line naturally.

The organization needs a top to bottom reboot.

The most compelling question heading into this off-season: is Pegula ready to do it yet, or not?

hughes and Lawson are better suited for 3-4 imo why do we have to change again. The front 7 isn't the issue. We have one average safety on the roster .

Hughes made the Probowl in the 4-3 So I am not sure how that means he is better suited in the 3-4. Lawson has played 4-3 LDE for 4 years in college

Not saying they should keep Rex, but do recall last year a thead that was started praising Jax front office for the smart hire of Gus Bradley while Buffalo selected Rex Ryan. And there were multiple other threads lamenting how we got the short end of the stick so to speak in selecting Ryan while the Jet's were smiling in that they got Todd Bowles.

So for all those people the good news is they can easily correct that as appears Bradley will very likely be available and Bowles certainly moved up the available list by a huge amount after last nights game.

My point being good thing no one here is in charge or we'd be just as bad in spite of what many here think of themselves.

While I agree Taylor doesn't appear to be the answer at QB, do find it interesting that the team with the MVP at QB in Carolina, and Green Bay which almost everyone would take Rodgers at QB are both no better than the Bills.

Hughes is an OLB in the base 4-3. He is a DE in the nickel and dime which they are in more than half the time.

P. Brown is a back-up to Ragland in the base defense if Ragland is healthy.

These moves leave the nickel LB spot a big question mark. I'd Ragland fast enough to play the nickel LB or do we move Zach to nickel MLB and add another LB????

I think no matter who is head coach, the defense is in for a major overhaul.

I see Brown, Alexander and Gilmore all taking money elsewhere.

Kyle Williams and Aaron Williams retiring or being released.

Robey-Coleman, Blanton, Ihedigbo, White etc. released.

Your component pieces are Hughes, Dareus, Washington, Lawson, Ragland, Brown, Darby and probably Graham at FS.

You'll probably have to draft the corner and safety and try to catch some Zach Brown lighting in a bottle for depth.

I get tired of the "find a new QB" crowd when the question they can never answer is, "Who would you rather have?" AND "Is he available?"

I truly love the folks who think that a solid to great QB is the simple solution

Carolina, GB, NO, Washington, SD, Indy, Cincy, would love to chat.

Oh and Minnesota still has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo does...

I get tired of the "find a new QB" crowd when the question they can never answer is, "Who would you rather have?" AND "Is he available?"

I truly love the folks who think that a solid to great QB is the simple solution

Carolina, GB, NO, Washington, SD, Indy, Cincy, would love to chat.

Oh and Minnesota still has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo does...

I have answered both those QB questions ,multiple times

Now that the wonderful euforia of the day has passed........

I am about as luke warm on Rex as I have been at any point during the higher.....but people need to understand

"Different"

does not equal

"Better"

If there is a better alternative to Rex Ryan punt his ass out da door......but you do realize that he could actually have a WINNING record as a coach by the time we get tothe final game

And there is gonna be plenty of fuel for excuses.....mainly injuries...and changing Offensive Coordinators and still pulling out a 9-7 or a 10-6 record. Very Very few NFL franchises will fire their coach staff in that situation