AFC scores... that Oaktown game really hurt

r00tabaga

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last team I am worried about was the Dolphins and this game proves it. They are overrated and had number of games where it could have gone the other way. Shutdown their run game and I like the Bills chances come December.

Agree. I never felt they were a playoff team.

This is why you don't rely on other teams, you make your own playoff push.

Every team in NFL history that didn't go undefeated in the regular season needed other teams to lose in order to make the postseason.

Kaep was just benched he has 4 yards...

Every team in NFL history that didn't go undefeated in the regular season needed other teams to lose in order to make the postseason.

What are you even talking about. I am taking about why the Bills can't lose today even though some people think they can.

How do you go 1-5 for 4 yards in 3 quarters of football?

Maybe people are still interested in the other scenarios?

You think we need to win out. We all get that.

Well I will make sure you keep getting it. No different then everyone talking scenarios every post either.

Oh and by the way... It's playoff time the Bills need to win out.

Kaep was just benched he has 4 yards...

What are you even talking about. I am taking about why the Bills can't lose today even though some people think they can.

How do you go 1-5 for 4 yards in 3 quarters of football?

They can lose today. Obviously it's not ideal but 10-6 gives them a great chance at the postseason as long as the loss isn't vs. the Phins.

Now, if they lose today they have to go 4-0'the rest of the way to have a realistic shot.

Well I will make sure you keep getting it. No different then everyone talking scenarios every post either.

Oh and by the way... It's playoff time the Bills need to win out.

Don't like chat about scenarios.... don't open this thread.

Anyway.... still fun to see the Fins get whacked.

Falcons back infront.