AFC scores... that Oaktown game really hurt

r00tabaga

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching anything, so I may be clueless. Why did they do this?

Atlanta was up by 1 so they went for two so they could be up by a FG. It was INT by Chiefs and ran back for two points the other way.

It's what good teams do

Some teams aren't good just lucky and that is what the Chiefs are.

Atlanta was up by 1 so they went for two so they could be up by a FG. It was INT by Chiefs and ran back for two points the other way.

Some teams aren't good just lucky and that is what the Chiefs are.

Chiefs are good. You don't "lucky" your way to continued success season after season.

Watch the luck run out the second they get to the playoffs like every year. They have that Andy Reid luck that will only get you through the regular season.

Exactly. They also lucked one out in Carolina as well.

They will choke in the POffs... What are Playoffs by the way?

Yea. 2pt conversion was to go up by 3pts. Intercepted and ran all the way back for 2pts for KC instead. Unbelievable.

Thanks. I was looking at the score and couldn't believe the Falcons would have went for two when down by one. Now it makes sense.

Exactly. They also lucked one out in Carolina as well.

They will choke in the POffs... What are Playoffs by the way?

Or denver trying to kick a FG from the mid-60 range in overtime for no reason (and gifting KF incredible position in the process) :lol:

I don't think 10-6 will be good enough in AFC wildcard. With Denver, KC, and Oakland, it will take 11-5 to make it. The wildcard teams with both be better than AFC North and South winner

Yea I was hoping 10-6 would do it but it does look like 11-5 is necessary. Lets get a great 2nd half to continue the journey.

Yea I was hoping 10-6 would do it but it does look like 11-5 is necessary. Lets get a great 2nd half to continue the journey.

I'm still not sure about that. Denver have Tennnesee on the road off a bye... then New England, KC and Oakland. None of those are gimme games.