Chiefs vs Broncos....who the hell do we root for?

I was thinking a game and a half behind both of them was bad, but if the Bills are going to lose the tiebreakers anyway they might as well have the tie to keep both teams in sight.

Wins is the first tie break...so if we were really trying to do something like run the tables, a tie is our best bet. If we finish with 10 or less, the tie could be insurmountable. AFC is ridiculously strong this year. Edited by fridge

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the answer to that is we dont know yet. If they tie and go 2-3 the rest of the way (which is really possible with their schedules) then they finish 9-6-1. If we go 10-6 we leapfrog both of them. But if either finishes with 10 wins they would be 10-5-1 and have a better w/l %

Pretty much this. A tie is only going to help us if we truly run the table, or both these teams go 2-3 and we go 4-1...it just seems like a lot to ask for.

Watching Siemien tonight ... isn't he kind of Denver's Tyrod? Avoid interceptions, let your playmakers make the occasional play, don't be afraid to pull it down and run with it if there's no clear open receiver. He's adequate!

Denver's Tyrod with double the passing yards.

WTF is Kubiak smoking??

I think the answer to that is we dont know yet. If they tie and go 2-3 the rest of the way (which is really possible with their schedules) then they finish 9-6-1. If we go 10-6 we leapfrog both of them. But if either finishes with 10 wins they would be 10-5-1 and have a better w/l %

that's why I want one to have an l