The Bills keep comin

bmur66

The Bills keep coming. They don't give you much but they keep coming. You better be ready to play four quarters. I don't know how far this style of offense can take a team but it is great to see opposing coaches and defenses worn down in the fourth quarter. The next two games could really be huge. I hope they can get Darby and Bob Woods back. Maybe the injury bug thing is done.

Another encouraging word from Bobby ... the day is now complete.

Just saying week of practice about to happen. Fix your game because you are about to play a 8-2 team with a Legit Offense not Bengals and Jax.

And feel you your fans that think they will not get beat by Raiders if they don't improve their play from the last two weeks

Edited by MAJBobby

Just saying week of practice about to happen. Fix your game because you are about to play a 8-2 team with a Legit Offense not Bengals and Jax.

And feel you your fans that think they will not get beat by Raiders if they don't improve their play from the last two weeks

I agree.

Play like they have the last 2 weeks they are getting smoked Sunday

Agreed

With that being said I vowed not to complain after a win. They checked the box and moved on - survive and advance. I said before the game that they could play a c - game and still win. I wasn't far off. I am thankful for the bad teams that the Bills still have to play.

With all of that being said if the Bills play like they did over the last 2 weeks, over the next 2 weeks, they can kiss the playoffs goodbye. They've been a Jeckyll and Hyde. They need Dr. Jekyll to be the one that shows up.

Agreed, we all know that, but can't we enjoy a win for a day or two?

Agreed

With that being said I vowed not to complain after a win. They checked the box and moved on - survive and advance. I said before the game that they could play a c - game and still win. I wasn't far off. I am thankful for the bad teams that the Bills still have to play.

With all of that being said if the Bills play like they did over the last 2 weeks, over the next 2 weeks, they can kiss the playoffs goodbye. They've been a Jeckyll and Hyde. They need Dr. Jekyll to be the one that shows up.

I get that but this is more about future I think this thread leads too that's why I posted it here.

Agreed, we all know that, but can't we enjoy a win for a day or two?

Sure enjoy it but I never thought they would lose this game but of course in Bills fashion they take what should be an easy one and make it close.

Any chance of playoffs has always been about this game coming up and sort the way they have played since the bye they are not looking like a playoff team

The optimistic side is that Oaklands D isn't nearly as good as Jax or Cinci. The Bills just played two very good front sevens , and won both.

It will take a complete game by the Bills to beat Oakland.

Oh and TT looked like crap today overall. Just so you don't confuse me with a blind Bills loyalist.

The optimistic side is that Oaklands D isn't nearly as good as Jax or Cinci. The Bills just played two very good front sevens , and won both.

Oh and TT looked like crap today overall. Just so you don't confuse me with a blind Bills loyalist.

I just don't get the Oak defense at times. With what's on paper it should be very good but has regressed this year

I get that but this is more about future I think this thread leads too that's why I posted it here.

At this point my focus isn't on anything beyond this year. The Bills are very much alive now and every year is so different. The Panthers won 15 games a year ago and they are about to be 4-7.

The big picture is totally irrelevant at this point. My guess is that the changes moving forward are fairly minor. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to get to 10 wins. Derek Carr heading to the locker room is a good start :).

Agree, especially the "playing a complete game" part. The Bills need to play the Raiders, Steelers & Fish the way the played Seattle. They gave the

Seahawks all they could handle in a place that's very difficult for visiting teams to play.

Honestly they only have one bad team left to play.

The Browns.

Miami, Oakland, Pittsburgh are all winning teams and the Jets aren't nearly as bad as their record indicates.

They get three of those at home. And only Oakland is a very good team and they have issues on defense. They could win them all or lose three our of five. A win over Oakland is the least likely but if they pull that off, they will be in the hunt until week 16.