Worst National Anthem Ever - Detroit vs Minnesota Turkeyday

PolishDave

I walk into the living room and ask my wife why the hell she has the dog show on tv instead of the football game.

She says - I had to change the channel. It is the worst national anthem ever and it is probably still in progress.

I made her flip back to the game and proceeded to laugh my ass off at that butchering.

My god.

If you have not seen it yet, you have to watch it.

Take that old B word out and shoot her. Put her out of her damn misery.

Maybe Trump will throw her out and declare her an enemy combatant after that disgraceful puking performance.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I walk into the living room and ask my wife why the hell she has the dog show on tv instead of the football game.

She says - I had to change the channel. It is the worst national anthem ever and it is probably still in progress.

I made her flip back to the game and proceeded to laugh my ass off at that butchering.

My god.

Maybe Trump will throw her out and declare her an enemy combatant after that disgraceful puking performance.

Lay off the booze man.

Yeh it was long but you dont have to take it where youre taking it.

My god.

Now if Kaep said something about the anthem, the hate spewed here would take up pages. You insult the veterans by turning the channel during the anthem. Isn't this the BS we've been fed about the players protests?

My god.

She butchered it for sure. I know your comments about Trump were meant as a joke but you should know better. The PC crowd has no sense of humor.

She butchered it for sure. I know your comments about Trump were meant as a joke but you should know better. The PC crowd has no sense of humor.

Maybe it's just that only morons find those comments funny, regardless of the 'PC crowd'. It might just not be funny.

Kirby,

He has been healthy and cant get on the field.....does that not bother you a bit?

I'm not that concerned 10 games into his career. I saw a guy at Ole Miss that was big, fast and smooth before and after his injury. He was also the top WR recruit in the country. I like his talent and resume.

When was the last skill player that the Vikings developed? Keep in mind Diggs was also one of the top couple of HS players in the country? They don't maximize anyone on offense. I'll be concerned if Treadwell isn't factor by this time next year.

Edited by Kirby Jackson