Worst National Anthem Ever - Detroit vs Minnesota Turkeyday

PolishDave

I walk into the living room and ask my wife why the hell she has the dog show on tv instead of the football game.

She says - I had to change the channel. It is the worst national anthem ever and it is probably still in progress.

I made her flip back to the game and proceeded to laugh my ass off at that butchering.

My god.

If you have not seen it yet, you have to watch it.

Take that old B word out and shoot her. Put her out of her damn misery.

Maybe Trump will throw her out and declare her an enemy combatant after that disgraceful puking performance.

This is straight out of the Terms of Service. I don't see how this thread contributes to is. The only thing "disgraceful" is the OP's message.

TBD strives to attract a high quality readership. Intelligent discussion goes hand in hand with minimal moderation.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should be about you instead and how you want it sung.

what's the proper way?

How about we stop playing the anthem before sporting events. That way all you patriotic americans can stop bitching that it takes too long.

Why should it be about you? You are saying the celebrity is more important than the country's national anthem? I don't understand.

I will agree with you to stop playing the anthem before sporting events

Why should it be about you? You are saying the celebrity is more important than the country's national anthem? I don't understand.

I will agree with you to stop playing the anthem before sporting events

I don't recall saying anything remotely like that.

Pathetic. I hate when singers make it about themselves. Just sing the anthem properly, not that difficult

can you believe the anthem before the cowboys game? Nobody even sang it!!!!!

We already know. It's not your anthem and cops spend their days trying to kill black folks.

jack a$$

We already know. It's not your anthem and cops spend their days trying to kill black folks.

please bring up more things not related to this, and then get a life.