Anyone else see Shaq dancing on the field during a timeout?

YoloinOhio

I give him a pass for having 2 sacks in 4 games since coming back from injury during a rookie season where he didn't practice until the week of his first game.

and probably only plays about 10-20 snaps a game. I guess he should be in on every tackle and 8 sacks by now to avoid the bust label.

I saw that, and man did he suck.

Did anyone see Vernon Butler dance during the Panthers game? He's a natural. We should have picked him.

But no. We let him slide to Carolina while we get fragile ballerina with no rhythm.

Screw you Buffalo! You can't even pick a top 10 dancer.

I'm so done with this team!!!!

bye

He has had 2 sacks in 4 games and there are only 6 games left. How do you figure 8-10?

I think he means projected over a full season.

As for his play, I think he's done a solid job when he's in there. Some hurries, some sacks, and some nice plays setting the edge. He's going to be good. He's played 13, 37, 13, and 21 snaps respectively. Not a huge sample size.

Edited by Wooderson

I think he means projected over a full season.

As for his play, I think he's done a solid job when he's in there. Some hurries, some sacks, and some nice plays setting the edge. He's going to be good.

He may be good, but those extrapolations are worthless. There's no such thing as "on pace" for when you only play half the season, (especially with only a 4 game sample). If he gets a bunch of sacks in the next 6, then we can make conclusions.