Teams to root for 11/20 and 11/21

Most of us old timers are done with this season already. We already see the writing on the wall having been through the abuse for such a long time rooting for this team. Both wild cards will come from the west. I admire your enthusiasm &I was once like you but I do suggest finding a second hobby ( for me its Nascar & Jimmie Johnson) to fall back on because this team will eat you alive every time. GO #48!!!!

Sounds like maybe your second hobby should be your number one. How anybody can watch cars go in circles for hours I'll never know, but to each their own.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy **** it is groundhog day. 2 more drafts? Are you kidding me?

Scott, you having a rough day LOL!!!

Have fun, watch the games, have a beer or 6.

I look at this way...i only have to spend one day ith my MIL next week as i got the excuse of going to the Bills game to leave after Thanksgiving...so the whole thing is worth it right there!!!

Scott, you having a rough day LOL!!!

Have fun, watch the games, have a beer or 6.

I look at this way...i only have to spend one day ith my MIL next week as i got the excuse of going to the Bills game to leave after Thanksgiving...so the whole thing is worth it right there!!!

Isn't that nice.

Lol a rough day?

No my days great.

I think some fans are just insane when it comes to the team. 2 more drafts? Do people realize we said this 3 years ago? And the 3 years before that. And the 3 years before that. It doesn't take 15 years to build a winner for crying out loud!

Just be patient, dude. There have only be 18 different teams to go to the super bowl since our playoff drought. We're rebuilding!

Lol a rough day?

No my days great.

I think some fans are just insane when it comes to the team. 2 more drafts? Do people realize we said this 3 years ago? And the 3 years before that. And the 3 years before that. It doesn't take 15 years to build a winner for crying out loud!

just busting based on your post in the Sabres thread as well...Bills have reacjed Cubbie stage with me...lovable losers..i just enjoy the games and fall Sundays now, win is just a bonus

Sounds like maybe your second hobby should be your number one. How anybody can watch cars go in circles for hours I'll never know, but to each their own.

Dude I was the same way always hated Nascar and could never understand why someone would watch cars go in a circle. I live 2 miles from a major Nascar track and refused to go to a race. Three years ago I was waiting for wife to get ready and turned a race on and actually watched and I have been hooked ever since. There is a lot of strategy that goes into a race tires, fuel etc very interesting. I picked 48 to root for figured I would have one sport that had a winner. Do yourself and watch the championship race Sunday and see history as Jimmie Johnson wins his 7th championship.

Edited by TYROD1QB

Dude I was the same way always hated Nascar and could never understand why someone would watch cars go in a circle. I live 2 miles from a major Nascar track and refused to go to a race. Three years ago I was waiting for wife to get ready and turned a race on and actually watched and I have been hooked ever since. There is a lot of strategy that goes into a race tires, fuel etc very interesting. I picked 48 to root for figured I would have one sport that had a winner. Do yourself and watch the championship race Sunday and see history as Jimmie Johnson wins his 7th championship.

Can't do it. Grew up in the Adirondacks where it does have a following so I've been exposed to it, just not for me. Not knocking it, just can't get into it. With that said I would probably attend a race for the party if nothing else. College hoops picks up soon and that's my number 2 behind the NFL (oddly enough the NBA would probably be sub Nascar even though I love the college game)

Combine win total of the teams the Bills have beat (when you take out the Patriots and their injured 3rd String Starting Rookie QB).

Is 9 wins. 9-17 to be exact. Does sound like a playoff team to me. So once they lose to the Bengals we can stick a fork in them before Thanksgiving yet again.

We've just got to cross our fingers and hope that we get to see the Bills in the "in the hunt" graphic networks put up in the 2nd half of the season. Getting listed in that graphic is the Bills' Superbowl.