Robert Woods updated market value per Spotrac

YoloinOhio

Not really?

I wasnt really touting TT after the Seattle game....I said I needed to see him with starting NFL targets.

I still say its a end of season evaluation thing....but even then people need to be realistic with their options at QB

Again with the starting NFL TGTs thing.

If the TGTs are open (which they are) doesn't matter if their names are Julio Jones or Donald Jones. They are open expectation is the QB stay in the pocket read progressions and find them.

Not look to Bail immediately after getting to to of drop feeling pressure that is not there

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet

#Bills WR Robert Woods, who has emerged as their top pass-catching threat, suffered a knee sprain, source said. Could miss some time.

@SalSports

As I reported last night, there was hope Robert Woods had no ligament damage. @RapSheet says "knee sprain" for WR. Will still miss time

What's the scoop on MRI accuracy- Can you see damage or is it just able to answer the is "it torn or not" question?

Woods is a great blocker, only 24, and he's a great route runner. I would also say he's shifty, physical, and determined. He's more of a crosser and underneath guy. Taylor has shown very little ability to utilize him until the Seattle game. I'm putting that more on Taylor as so many All-22's show Woods open. He is a very good receiver. Worth that type of money. I don't know how he stays though. He has quietly expressed discontent about his role the last two years. Tyrod is not the QB to make him look good nor is this offense. He probably has another contract coming in the 27/28 age range. Put him with the right QB and system and he's a 1,000 a year guy.

Yeah, he will go to a passing team and end up with 1,200 yards and 10 TDs next year and people will be wondering where did this guy come from?? And we will just be shaking our head because he could have been doing that here if we'd just throw the ball to him(or any of our receivers) more often

Belicheck would never pay that much for another #2 level WR while he has Brady IMO.

He just paid $4+ million for a number 3 in Hogan...guess he has to keep his all white 1978 era WR receiving corp intact, lmao... Edited by matter2003