Bright Side of Weed Legalization In Certain States

PolishDave

You don't know pot smokers or addicts! I know addicts! No! No! I know the plight of the addicts! No you don't! I do and it's bad! No no. Its so good! No no

I wonder if one person has changed their view on this...ever? Jesus. Give it up

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That was almost coherent. You probably don't remember the first time you caught my radar. It was a ridiculous, unwarranted shot for no good reason. It's not what you do, but how you do it sometimes. We could disagree, but not be nasty (your silly "we can't make you shut your trap" seemed odd at the time, but now I get it, it's permanent). I'm sorry about your life. The people I described were not just people I've heard about or met, but family and dear friends.

Sell it? Watch people get killed slowly as I supply it? Watch people die? No, I'm actually on the right side of this craziness. I hope you get things together. This may actually explain a lot. Good luck!

I am just not dumb to read one !@#$ing story and thing that is the world. I was in the middle of that **** more then you could ever of dreamed of. So don't give me your !@#$ing sob story. See how soft you are over one comment.

You proved my point in more ways then one.

This is why you don't talk about **** you know nothing about "it happened to people I know so I know everything"

Sell it, watch people get killed slowly as you supply it to them. Watch the people around you die from the competition of keeping these people hooked. Don't try me with your bull **** stories.

You talking about people getting hooked on and dying from marijuana? Ever meet a heroin addict? Ever spend some time around a crack head? Even know someone who is so hooked on prescription pain pills, that they steal from family/friends or sell their bodies to get more?

Marijuana does not do that to people. There is a difference. Hell, I don't even smoke weed and I still think it's absurd that it's illegal federally and in most states.

We will all look back on marijuana prohibition in 20 years, much like we look at women's suffrage now, and realize how stupid we all were.

You talking about people getting hooked on and dying from marijuana? Ever meet a heroin addict? Ever spend some time around a crack head? Even know someone who is so hooked on prescription pain pills, that they steal from family/friends or sell their bodies to get more?

Marijuana does not do that to people. There is a difference. Hell, I don't even smoke weed and I still think it's absurd that it's illegal federally and in most states.

We will all look back on marijuana prohibition in 20 years, much like we look at women's suffrage now, and realize how stupid we all were.

It's really hard to tell what he's talking about.

Heroin will be more predominant no matter what is legalized or not. More soft people in this world will fall into it, doesn't matter one way or another.

I don't want to read your bull ****.

I am just not dumb to read one !@#$ing story and thing that is the world. I was in the middle of that **** more then you could ever of dreamed of. So don't give me your !@#$ing sob story. See how soft you are over one comment.

You proved my point in more ways then one.

This is why you don't talk about **** you know nothing about "it happened to people I know so I know everything"

Sell it, watch people get killed slowly as you supply it to them. Watch the people around you die from the competition of keeping these people hooked. Don't try me with your bull **** stories.

It's always nice when people confirm your suspicions about their character so you don't have to wonder whether you should waste time or effort having any respect for them. :thumbsup:

It's always nice when people confirm your suspicions about their character so you don't have to wonder whether you should waste time or effort having any respect for them. :thumbsup:

Simon, I doubt we will always agree on everything, but we are 100% on the same boat here. He makes it easy. I try very hard to be tolerant, but some people exceed my capacity. Few, but some....

you gotta respect everyone. But you do not have to acknowledge or deem their opinion worthy influence.

Either way, those two love birds should back away because they're just too sucked in and its getting personal

you gotta respect everyone. But you do not have to acknowledge or deem their opinion worthy influence.

Either way, those two love birds should back away because they're just too sucked in and its getting personal

Not sure who you're referring to, but I'm done. Why would I continue with him? You really have not gauged me accurately if that was your thought. Happy Thanksgiving!

Simon, I doubt we will always agree on everything, but we are 100% on the same boat here.

You'll always get the benefit of the doubt from me since my youngest's name is August ;)

you gotta respect everyone.

Sure; until they give you a good reason not to. Then they can &@(# off.

As a borderline sociopath with a streak of Asperger's, at least that's how I see it. :wacko:

You'll always get the benefit of the doubt from me since my youngest's name is August ;)

Sure; until they give you a good reason not to. Then they can &@(# off.

As a borderline sociopath with a streak of Asperger's, at least that's how I see it. :wacko:

in real life it'll vary some. On here you simply avoid the posters who generally don't post worthy content. You dont have to lose respect for them, that's a negativity ya dont need. Better off just not caring.

Not sure who you're referring to, but I'm done. Why would I continue with him? You really have not gauged me accurately if that was your thought. Happy Thanksgiving!

its to everyone. We have to be nice to everyone. Except Tom and Simon. Those two are cut from the same cloth, clearly.

you simply avoid the posters who generally don't post worthy content. ....... Better off just not caring.

That's pretty much my definition of a lack of respect.

Wait, why the hell am I responding to the likes of you?!

That's pretty much my definition of a lack of respect.

Wait, why the hell am I responding to the likes of you?!

I should say the same! You're supposed to be the bad guy here! You're like everyone's most hated mod. I laugh at that. Your football takes are on point. Your general attitude of whit and being a jerk are hilarious usually. And you dont go out of your way to mess with anyone but for whatever reason people love to go after you. You and PTR attract the most responses; like lightning rods. Its alarming

If you bothered to read no one was talking about marijuana in those recent posts they were talking about heroin. I used to sell heroin so I know more about this then everyone here. Try to keep up. They thought Marijuana legalization would bring a rise in heroin use when in reality it doesn't matter. Heroin is its own money maker and it has no influences from other drugs in this case.

Oh and as for respect on the internet respect means nothing from people you don't know. What I don't like is people coming into this thread thinking they know more about drugs b.c a doctor and his wife.

Had a cousin stealing and hocking items to get money for MJ. He was a nice kid but after getting into MJ he became @ssh0le and not one test ever did on him found any other drug. Didn't even drink alcohol. He was caught getting in trouble, given choice between rehab center and jail and choose rehab, came out, got a good job from family connections and blew it being stoned in office. When he lost job he started stealing from family to buy MJ.

MJ affects people differently. Do you let your kids smoke up with you?

Can't blame the MJ... The kid obviously has personal problems probably stemming from his family. Marijuana just happened to be his excuse.

This is why you can't properly talk about things like this you get stories like these that paint something bad when in reality it is the person that needs to be fixed. He hid his problems when he got a job but they can't hide forever.

Edited by Beef Jerky

If you bothered to read no one was talking about marijuana in those recent posts they were talking about heroin. I used to sell heroin so I know more about this then everyone here. Try to keep up. They thought Marijuana legalization would bring a rise in heroin use when in reality it doesn't matter. Heroin is its own money maker and it has no influences from other drugs in this case.

Oh and as for respect on the internet respect means nothing from people you don't know. What I don't like is people coming into this thread thinking they know more about drugs b.c a doctor and his wife.Can't blame the MJ... The kid obviously has personal problems probably stemming from his family. Marijuana just happened to be his excuse.

This is why you can't properly talk about things like this you get stories like these that paint something bad when in reality it is the person that needs to be fixed. He hid his problems when he got a job but they can't hide forever.

Try to keep up, I never said pot will increase heroin use. I don't think that's true at all! As for respect, I don't care what you think, but when you lead with being a jerk instead of just being decent, it only exposes you. But to each their own...