Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Insane to watch the left melt down the way it is. There is NO way I thought they'd be THIS pathetic.

Quick...give those kids a nipple and ball of dough! STAT! :lol:

Facebook has supplied the best content ever the last couple days. People I know that are crying stuff like "wondering what to tell their kids" and just the great links and memes people are posting. Best shite ever it's hard to tear myself away.

When the chinese invade to call due the debt, we're all !@#$ed.

Where are they going to park the money? Chinese have been desperately buying US$ assets in the last two years to get all cash out of China.

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

Do you really think that the majority of right leaning people on this board agree with or encourage the far right lunatic fringe?

Do you really think that the majority of right leaning people on this board agree with or encourage the far right lunatic fringe?

Nope they ignore it and concentrate on a small minority of the left - you think a large percentage of the left are somewhere weeping ?

Nope they ignore it and concentrate on a small minority of the left - you think a large percentage of the left are somewhere weeping ?

Have you looked at your FB feed over the last two days?

Yes. Yes he does. But he'll also tell you he has nothing to do with the far left lunatic fringe that is currently beating people up, destroying businesses and burning cities.

Being a fan of a certain football team from WNY, I totally understand what happened and the reaction.

Coming into the week as a super heavy favorite you ignore the fundamentals, do minimal practice, break curfews, judge a few stripping contests and then show up for the big game with a tiny hangover. You then get hit in the face trying to make a routine tackle and then pin your hopes on a last second prayer from a guy who's never in his life done what you're asking him to do.

So of course you lose.

In the week after, you blame the other team for cheating, the refs for missing obvious calls.

Only when you have some time, you finally admit that you royally screwed up.

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

Regarding your answer to #3. What does that have to do with the election?

Every single person I know in LA that supports Hillary mentioned crying, and an overwhelming feeling hopelessness. I'm beginning to think there has been some kind of mass brainwash of people through the media.

Trump-triggered George Mason University Admissions Director Calls Conservatives ‘Worthless Pieces of Trash.’

In-state, the cost of attending GMU is $26,912 Out-of-state, it’s $48,194. Parents and students, spend your money wisely.

I assume (or at least hope) he'll be joining the girl who wrote on her forehead with a sharpie in the unemployment line soon.

It's not the percentage that are weeping. It's the amount of weeping from those that are.

There is no crying in politics!!!

Hysterics are so unbecoming.

Being a fan of a certain football team from WNY, I totally understand what happened and the reaction.

Coming into the week as a super heavy favorite you ignore the fundamentals, do minimal practice, break curfews, judge a few stripping contests and then show up for the big game with a tiny hangover. You then get hit in the face trying to make a routine tackle and then pin your hopes on a last second prayer from a guy who's never in his life done what you're asking him to do.

So of course you lose.

In the week after, you blame the other team for cheating, the refs for missing obvious calls.

Only when you have some time, you finally admit that you royally screwed up.

So what you're saying is this election went wide right? Booya!!

Regarding your answer to #3. What does that have to do with the election?

nothing about the election just about violent protest in general - as for the election in particular I doubt there would have been violent protest although people here often talk about taking their guns somewhere and tree of liberty stuff.

nothing about the election just about violent protest in general - as for the election in particular I doubt there would have been violent protest although people here often talk about taking their guns somewhere and tree of liberty stuff.

Ok that's what my questions (to Stoner Bob) were about. Violence after the election. But you know that. You were just being cute right?

Give 'em hell Harry!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/harry-reid-trump/index.html

The departing leader of the Senate Democrats, Harry Reid, blasted President-elect Donald Trump on Friday as having "emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry" and said the responsibility for unifying the country is in his hands

Because your guy sure didn't do it.

Give 'em hell Harry!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/harry-reid-trump/index.html

Because your guy sure didn't do it.

This is one of the most annoying aspects of the whiners. They keep claiming that "now it will be okay to .......(be racist, be sexist, etc.)".

How a person decides to treat other people, is a personal decision.

I know, it's a shame. The Republicans were so willing to work with him, too bad he didn't reciprocate

Takes two to tango. Who walked away from a budget deal, effectively killing any thought of cooperation thereafter?

!@#$ you. !@#$ you so hard you **** bones out. The characterization you offer is hilarious considering your ass lives in VA.

A woman I work with is great. American flag on her house in middle. Left a Confederate flag. Right the flag of the don't tread me state of the Union. But, she's racist, right? She is probably the most beloved woman in my entire plant made up of 60-70 minorities from Haiti to Vietnam to the Sudan. Your archaic stereotypes to denigrate the south are part of the systematic failures of your entire political group. Its sad and you are a truly disgusting !@#$ to judgr or cast a view those who are the majority of this country in any way.

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

You've reached the point of babbling gibberish. Even at the height of the protests against Obama, the left could only make up stories and edit video to make everything seem worse than it was.

"The're spitting on black congressmen! The whities have a gun with them!" All of it made up to scare people, except the only people you scared were yourselves.

Now look at you. Leftists all over this country are throwing what is nothing more than a destructive hissyfit over the simple fact that you all can't believe you got your ass beat.

Crybabies, all of you.

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

what bad points do you want? I'll trash the hard core neo cons and Republicans all day. The ones who believe Jesus talks to them. The ones who sit outside a planned parenthood with a sign all day and hand out pamphlets. The ones who are insulted when you won't bow your head for a prayer...etc

But, just like your little ignorant bunch there has been violence and stupid ****. However, the Republicans denounce the violence. They pray for the victims of an abortion clinic shooting. They own the mistakes of man and that's usually do to their tie-in to a faith based belief of God and admitting their mortality and sins.

Think what you want and you're right. I'm an uneducated, arrogant, misogynistic provocative outspoken !@#$ who stands up for what he believes in and would damn sure stand behind all of it when confronted. Thankfully, those who usually oppose me are pussies or scared when I step forward.

You've reached the point of babbling gibberish. Even at the height of the protests against Obama, the left could only make up stories and edit video to make everything seem worse than it was.

"The're spitting on black congressmen! The whities have a gun with them!" All of it made up to scare people, except the only people you scared were yourselves.

Now look at you. Leftists all over this country are throwing what is nothing more than a destructive hissyfit over the simple fact that you all can't believe you got your ass beat.

Crybabies, all of you.

Maybe I'm missing all of the "destructive" rioting

Are we talking about facebook posts and twitter memes? Please, everyone, stay in your house!

what bad points do you want? I'll trash the hard core neo cons and Republicans all day. The ones who believe Jesus talks to them. The ones who sit outside a planned parenthood with a sign all day and hand out pamphlets. The ones who are insulted when you won't bow your head for a prayer...etc

But, just like your little ignorant bunch there has been violence and stupid ****. However, the Republicans denounce the violence. They pray for the victims of an abortion clinic shooting. They own the mistakes of man and that's usually do to their tie-in to a faith based belief of God and admitting their mortality and sins.

Think what you want and you're right. I'm an uneducated, arrogant, misogynistic provocative outspoken !@#$ who stands up for what he believes in and would damn sure stand behind all of it when confronted. Thankfully, those who usually oppose me are pussies or scared when I step forward.

except you are not uneducated you went to college - my main problem with you is that **** about Trans gender molesting people in bathrooms and you should know why coming from you that makes me grit my teeth- are you going to make me spell it out- you fake Southern !@#$