Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you folks think there would have been any protests if Trump had lost? Anyone yelling 'rigged'? Anyone yelling 'Lock her up'? Of course there would be protests

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012?

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected?

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive?

Aaaaaaaaand go!

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee Tells Trump and The World that “Being a sanctuary city is in our DNA. San Francisco will never be anything other than a sanctuary city.”

Illegal immigration now! ......Illegal immigration tomorrow!............... Illegal immigration forever!

Or as Victor Davis Hanson wrote in May, “the idea of a sanctuary city is Confederate to the core, reminiscent of antebellum Southern states picking and choosing which federal statutes they would abide by or reject:”

san_francisco_sanctuary_city_cable_car_a

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

Edited by ....lybob

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

So what you're saying is that the left has its own basket of deplorables, but they're excused because you agree with them?

So what you're saying is that the left has its own basket of deplorables, but they're excused because you agree with them?

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

Say what?

Are you saying that Ozy, or the assorted other Hitler fans that have come & gone, were welcomed with open arms here?

Actual FB post commenting on vandalism to a Trump supporter's truck (keyed and slashed tires).

Wait so this is your line in the sand? The truck vandalism is a nuisance not a tragedy. There are people experiencing real emotional and physical trauma post-election that can't be fixed by an hour visit to the autobody shop

So all that "Stronger Together" stuff was total bullsh*t, huh, Democrats? Don't worry, we knew all along.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-12.24.42-PM-60

Yep, nothing says safety like more guns

It's always funny when a poster writes a truth....................that is the exact opposite of what he meant

Say what?

Are you saying that Ozy, or the assorted other Hitler fans that have come & gone, were welcomed with open arms here?

Actual FB post commenting on vandalism to a Trump supporter's truck (keyed and slashed tires).

I'm confused who are you talking to? I'm guessing some of it is for me

So it turns out quite a few real estate purchases are being cancelled in DC the past couple days.

Judging by the names on the contracts, there's apparently a good number of Clinton staffers who had bids on houses accepted in the past few weeks, who suddenly find themselves not moving to DC in the near future like they expected. :lol:

The fallout from this just gets better and better every day.

Trump-triggered George Mason University Admissions Director Calls Conservatives ‘Worthless Pieces of Trash.’

In-state, the cost of attending GMU is $26,912 Out-of-state, it’s $48,194. Parents and students, spend your money wisely.

What he actually said-

Bunting stated NOM’s views are “not representative of the key pillars of American society.” He then added, “If you agree with them then that is your opinion. Just know that to the rest of us, you are a piece of worthless trash”

But the title of the article sounds better...