SHERMAN NOW THE VICTIM

ESPN now having a little pity party for Richie the thug Sherman

Only on the most liberal pos network in the world could any of last night be twisted into sobbing for Richie the thug. Now turning Carps wife into a racist for her tweet after a thug who can't control his rage gets called out for not controlling his rage

WOW

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo sports already started the racist nonsense because apparently they believe the nut cutting goes back to Slavery. You can't just be pissed off anymore if a thug tries to end your husbands career. You have be careful you don't offend someone. Time to go to our safe spaces

It's hilarious the double standards people have here. Did you call Incognito a thug, when he was a multiple winner of dirtiest player in the NFL? Or how about Brandon Spikes, when he took numerous cheap shots on Bills?

Blame the refs for being idiots. Sherman is far from my favorite player but there are plenty of other players who are far worse.

Her tweet was legitimately awful. That can be true, as can Sherman's a-hole qualities. Both can co-exist.

And sadly, he comes off looking much better with his response to her tweet.

Yahoo sports already started the racist nonsense because apparently they believe the nut cutting goes back to Slavery. You can't just be pissed off anymore if a thug tries to end your husbands career. You have be careful you don't offend someone. Time to go to our safe spaces

Definitely nonsense. Cuttting someone's nuts off goes way back to the time man had nuts to cut off, not slavery in America.

This is getting ridiculous. Racist to tell someone you are going to castrate them? Just stop America

I mean, I'm not really trying to run around in public calling a black guy an animal that needs to be castrated. Or a thug.

It all carries a certain tone and implications that I'm just not trying to put out there, intentional or not

Edited by NoSaint

so how is he a thug? please, define that term for me?

dirty play, yes. act of a "thug"...hmmm no. I know plenty of "thugs". real ones. NONE have attended college, and definitely not the likes of Stanford.

so please, explain how he is a thug?

oxford defines a thug as: a violent person, especially a criminal.

funny, josh brown ADMITS to be being a violent individual and beating his wife, which is also a crime. he was never referred to as a thug...hmmm

but i guess im just playing the race card, because unconscious bias is nonexistent...

dirty play, yes. act of a "thug"...hmmm no. I know plenty of "thugs". real ones. NONE have attended college, and definitely not the likes of Stanford.

funny, josh brown ADMITS to be being a violent individual and beating his wife, which is also a crime. he was never referred to as a thug...hmmm

but i guess im just playing the race card, because unconscious bias is nonexistent...

thug
THəɡ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a violent person, especially a criminal

synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal;

Edited by What a Tuel

Thug is actually the perfect word for him according your definition. Also the perfect name for josh brown. Both violent thugs. Sherman should have been penalized for unnecessary roughness not roughing the kicker. There was no play. No kick because the refs were killing the play because Sherman was unabated to the kicker. No different than unabated to the qb and you bury him you are flagged. Richie the thug wants to pretend he is a bad dude. So take responsibility

Edited by racecitybills

Definitely nonsense. Cuttting someone's nuts off goes way back to the time man had nuts to cut off, not slavery in America.

you really really need to educate yourself. no one said castration is specific to america, or blacks...but in this country, given its disgusting history of hatred, nationalism, and ethnocentrism; things hold very different meanings.

everything is relative. don't understand why its so hard to grasp.

thug
THəɡ/
noun
  1. 1.

thanks for using the same definition. still have yet to point out thuggish behavior..

Sherman was the victim! Put aside his dirty plays, Robert Woods had 10 catches for 162 yards, Goodwin had 4 for 43 and Taylor was accurate throwing for 27 of 38 for 289 yards. The Bills are a run first team who just passed all over the Legion of Gloom. I know we lost and a win would have been better, but Sherman got victimized by Woods.

ROBERT WOODS = 10 CATCHES FOR 162 YARDS!!!

His dirty hit was violent.

thug

THəɡ/

noun

•  

Yeah, he's not even close to the list of top thugs playing a violent sport - Butkus, Incognito, Conrad Dobler, Romanowski- are way bigger thugs than Sherman.

But clearly the Seahawks plan was to take out our below average K.

Thug is actually the perfect word for him according your definition. Also the perfect name for josh brown. Both violent thugs. Sherman should have been penalized for unnecessary roughness not roughing the kicker. There was no play. No kick becayse the refs were killing the play because Sherman was unabated to the kicker. No different than unabated to the qb and you bury him you are flagged. Richie the thug wants to pretend he is a bad dude. So take responsibility

football is a violent sport...so every player on the field is a thug?

also...no. Josh Brown committed a CRIME when he BEAT his wife...no wives or owners or members of the media called him a thug. nice try. again, i really don't expect individuals whom lack exposure or perspective to understand, or even be objective.

have a great night. Go Bills!

Edited by 87168