Bozo & Friends(Defensive Coach Clowns)

LabattBlue

At this point if losing the rest of the games means Bozo(Rex), Fat Bozo(Rob), former player for Bozo's(Ed Reed), and Bozo Coach Buddies(Thurman) will be fired, then I'm all for it.

These last 3 defensive efforts have been pathetic.

Another season down the drain. Hopefully Pegula's eyes have been opened, and next time stay out of the Head Coach interviews.

At this point if losing the rest of the games means Bozo(Rex), Fat Bozo(Rob), former player for Bozo's(Ed Reed), and Bozo Coach Buddies(Thurman) will be fired, then I'm all for it.

These last 3 defensive efforts have been pathetic.

Another season down the drain. Hopefully Pegula's eyes have been opened, and next time stay out of the Head Coach interviews.

keep our offense hire Schwartz as HC

It was sarcasm.

I'm doing my big cat impersonation.

heat maps?

Yeah. Great scheme when you have a midget nickel back on giant TE's(Gronk and Graham) resulting in TD's. I guess you have never heard of putting players in a position to succeed.

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing that again. I would've thought an edict would've come down to never allow that sort of mismatch to occur again. RC is a decent corner when covering small slot guys and scar backs. Isolating him in man coverage on gronk or Graham should be a firable offense.

defense gave up 55 yards and 3 points in the second half.

Graham's two one handed TD's with a defender draped all over him on passes only he could catch and Wilson's eyes-closed, back-turned-55 yard chuck and duck with the difference.

Players make plays. They made more than we did.

Graham's two one handed TD's with a defender draped all over him on passes only he could catch and Wilson's eyes-closed, back-turned-55 yard chuck and duck with the difference.

Care to comment on how 5'7 165# Nickey Robey is the one draped all over 6'7 260# Jimmy Graham or 6'6 265# Rob Gronkowski?

Edited by BillsVet

I'm not going to blame anyone for the Graham TD catches. Clear PI on both and still made the grabs. That's why the Seahawks got him. We got nuthin' to stop that. But ... Rex insists on playing pass D the way he played it when he actually had two legit shutdown corners. How long does it take this guy to realize that Gilmore and Darby cannot match up one-on-one even with somewhat above average receivers (Decker, Baldwin) or even ordinary receivers (Hogan)? Going all out blitz and leaving those guys isolated on WRs has been a recipe for disaster all year. Yet still he does it. So please, no bragging about sack totals or QB pressure that is a result of bringing 7 rushers vs. 5 offensive lineman. Whoop de doo, we got pressure on (1) a mobile QB, (2) who stepped out of it and connected on another 50 yard play because our "shutdown corners" couldn't run with Baldwin. Or Decker. Or Hogan. That's showing 'em, Rex! It must be striking fear into the hearts of Brady and Wilson. Or maybe not. Hell, it didn't even strike fear into the heart of Ryan Effin Fitzpatrick! This works splendidly against the Case Keenums of the NFL, though. So there's alway that to fall back on, along with the cheapo sack totals he runs up by leaving Girlmore exposed out there.

I'm not going to blame anyone for the Graham TD catches. Clear PI on both and still made the grabs. That's why the Seahawks got him. We got nuthin' to stop that. But ... Rex insists on playing pass D the way he played it when he actually had two legit shutdown corners. How long does it take this guy to realize that Gilmore and Darby cannot match up one-on-one even with somewhat above average receivers (Decker, Baldwin) or even ordinary receivers (Hogan)? Going all out blitz and leaving those guys isolated on WRs has been a recipe for disaster all year. Yet still he does it. So please, no bragging about sack totals or QB pressure that is a result of bringing 7 rushers vs. 5 offensive lineman. Whoop de doo, we got pressure on (1) a mobile QB, (2) who stepped out of it and connected on another 50 yard play because our "shutdown corners" couldn't run with Baldwin. Or Decker. Or Hogan. That's showing 'em, Rex! It must be striking fear into the hearts of Brady and Wilson. Or maybe not. Hell, it didn't even strike fear into the heart of Ryan Effin Fitzpatrick! This works splendidly against the Case Keenums of the NFL, though. So there's alway that to fall back on, along with the cheapo sack totals he runs up by leaving Girlmore exposed out there.

Which defense gets by with poor CB play? Why is this framed as though Rex is the only DC who can't figure out what to do with poor CB's?

Which defense gets by with poor CB play? Why is this framed as though Rex is the only DC who can't figure out what to do with poor CB's?

Because it's Rex's concept to get to the QB at the cost of leaving poor-to-middling CBs exposed. Compare what Seattle did with 2-3 DBs deep even though they have one of the best CBs in the NFL. And they got pressure even with Bennett out. Rex is living in the past. His shite ain't working anymore.