Thursday Night Football

CommonCents

Almost made it a full non-NE game without Collinsworth mentioning Brady. At least he waited 55 minutes.

And watching the Bucs tonight is like watching a Bills game. Players dropping left and right.

Edited by Bubba Gump

If I exclusively watched Bills games, I might not realize how much Tyrod sucks. But every time I watch two other teams play, both teams have QBs that show me how much Tyrod sucks. Sigh.

watch houston play. You'll feel better

was hoping to draft him, can't remember if we had the chance?

I honestly believe it was only when the Bills became convinced that Tampa was going to take Evans just in front of them that they started trying to get up for Sammy. If the Bills had thought Evans was getting to their pic I think they'd have stood still and picked him.

Mike Evans is a monster

I remember taking a long time coming round on him in the draft process. Thought he was too aggressive, pushed off too much. I should've just remembered that OPI doesn't actually exist :D

OPI called 1.63 times a game. DPI called 4.53 times per game. Defensive holding called 2.75 times per game. Just from stats this year.

Just get me an angry catch point bastard and be done with it, Doug.

He was my favourite player in that draft. But for Mike Evans nobody would ever have thought of Jonny Manziel as a 1st round quarterback.

I found him a really tough guy to evaluate. Mainly because that offense had zero structure to it. The physical talent was always evident but, between the scheme and the drops, I never felt convinced on him. Ended up with a late 1st so I didn't hate him.

I'll be honest. That Duke game really turned me off him for a long while. When the voice of reason in your life is Johnny Fireball, you might be !@#$ed up :D