Rex at game 7

Smiley Dear

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he asked for hazelnut in his coffee this morning at TH. Imagine what he could have done with that extra minute if he'd just gotten it black.

If he were smart he would have set his coffee maker to brew before he wakes up. 3 minutes he will never get back!

yeah this is dumb.

i mean where were they after they started 0-2 and fired Roman? Probably working hard to game plan for the upcoming wee- oh.

@https://twitter.com/nick3williams/status/777239558945636353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Linky no worky but I am imagining it was him at the Clemson game.

You realize that they played on Thursday so had Saturday night off right? However I digress, if he didn't go they probably would have won week thr- oh.

Linky no worky but I am imagining it was him at the Clemson game.

You realize that they played on Thursday so had Saturday night off right? However I digress, if he didn't go they probably would have won week thr- oh.

i think my biggest issue is that we watch docs and hear about the work cycles of coaches during the NFL season. Their families say they don't see them, they sleep on couches at the facilities, they eat-sleep-breathe football. and then i just see rex NOT doing those things with a .500 (soon to be 4-5 team).

it's a four-month long season. take a break from the other sporting events in your life to maybe worry about your team.

yeah this is dumb.

i mean where were they after they started 0-2 and fired Roman? Probably working hard to game plan for the upcoming wee- oh.

he went to see his son play the only week he could all season and they came out and dominated the next game? Good talk.

Jack del rio went to see his son play last Saturday in Gainesville the day before he had a game in Tampa. Again, the horror.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i think my biggest issue is that we watch docs and hear about the work cycles of coaches during the NFL season. Their families say they don't see them, they sleep on couches at the facilities, they eat-sleep-breathe football. and then i just see rex NOT doing those things with a .500 (soon to be 4-5 team).

it's a four-month long season. take a break from the other sporting events in your life to maybe worry about your team.

You used to but I don't hear it that much anymore. I'm sure BB still does this but I wonder if it is still the norm. When you look at Tony Dungy, Andy Reid, and Joe Philbin who all had kids with issues and who have all stated they wished they were around more, I'm not mad that Rex took some time to go support his son.

Either way there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. My favorite part about Rex is the fun that he seems to have with this game. He went to see his kid play football and I don't think anyone can question Rex's love of the game or dedication to it.

he went to see his son play the only week he could all season and they came out and dominated the next game? Good talk.

Jack del rio went to see his son play last Saturday in Gainesville the day before he had a game in Tampa. Again, the horror.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rex-ryan-criticized-for-attending-sons-game-at-clemson-on-cut-day/

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/11/rex_ryan_will_be_at_carrier_dome_to_watch_his_son_and_clemson_take_on_syracuse.html

also, jack del rio (6-2). do whatever you want.

It's just like a real job. if i'm underperforming and have a history of underperforming and i'm taking work off to go do other things, it looks really bad. if i'm doing well and performing at my peak and go off during work to do other things, no one is questioning it.

This is an embarrassingly naive and myopic take.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rex-ryan-criticized-for-attending-sons-game-at-clemson-on-cut-day/

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/11/rex_ryan_will_be_at_carrier_dome_to_watch_his_son_and_clemson_take_on_syracuse.html

also, jack del rio (6-2). do whatever you want.

It's just like a real job. if i'm underperforming and have a history of underperforming and i'm taking work off to go do other things, it looks really bad. if i'm doing well and performing at my peak and go off during work to do other things, no one is questioning it.

Also, Jack del Rio has accomplished nothing yet and should work on his pile of crap defense.

He was also at the Sabres game the day before the home loss to the Pats.

Rex didn't drop those balls or hit the right upright or let Hogan catch a 53 yard TD. The plan was there (except for lack of emphasis on running TD Mike more). We didn't execute plays on 3rd down on both sides of the ball. Simple as that. Having Rex stay at OBD until 3:00AM wouldn't have changed that.

In hindsight, the loss may have been my fault. Had I actually bought the LORAX jersey, we might have won!!!