bills organization is a joke

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

Wait, are you under the impression that our Run game isnt good enough? How has the cutting of Karlos hurt this team? McCoy is having a fantastic season and Gilisee has been great filling in for him. So most of your rant is pointless.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

Thanks for sharing!

Stop defending Karlos. He had his chance to make the team. He showed up fat and couldn't outplay the other guys competing for the job. If Karlos had half a brain at all he would still be on the Bills. You don't get that fat by making a bad decision one time and eat an extra cheeseburger. When your profession requires you to be in shape, you better be in shape. Fat strippers eventually lose their jobs too. Because nobody wants to pay them either.

so Gase and Jim not better than Rex and Others... its obvious, the organization have a problem getting anything right. we are probably playing the two best run organizations in the nfl (pats and seahawks. another spanking come Monday night...bills have not face or seen a defense like Seattle.

welcome to the boards! let me show you around. if you hit your back button, you'll be taken to the Stadium Wall. This is where we **** on current Bills players, potential Bills players, former Bills players, and other teams' players that we feel don't meet the high standards we've set in Orchard Park (Brady (cry baby), Cam Newton (cry baby), Josh Gordon (drug abuser, potential Bills WR). You get the idea.

Also, feel free to just start a thread on anything that pops into your head. stream of consciousness is the easiest and most preferred writing style around here. ditch the periods, ditch the commas, just projectile vomit your opinions directly on the boards. use partial stats and gifs from a Kansas City game in 2012 to prove your point. never compromise. if all else fails, resort to indefensible ad hominem attacks.

welcome to the boards! let me show you around. if you hit your back button, you'll be taken to the Stadium Wall. This is where we **** on current Bills players, potential Bills players, former Bills players, and other teams' players that we feel don't meet the high standards we've set in Orchard Park (Brady (cry baby), Cam Newton (cry baby), Josh Gordon (drug abuser, potential Bills WR). You get the idea.

Also, feel free to just start a thread on anything that pops into your head. stream of consciousness is the easiest and most preferred writing style around here. ditch the periods, ditch the commas, just projectile vomit your opinions directly on the boards. use partial stats and gifs from a Kansas City game in 2012 to prove your point. never compromise. if all else fails, resort to indefensible ad hominem attacks.

Don't use words like hominem.

I love it when we are out of the playoff hunt before Thanksgiving. Another long off-season which is the only time we are as good as any other team. Rex & Doug & Tyrod & EJ & Gilmore & Clay & Seantrel & McCoy & Dareus & Sammy & the other "can't make it on to the field" players all have to go. Take the worst in the NFL training staff with them. Continuity be damned.

natrone means, Jerome bettis..... these guys were fat... one is in the hall of fame.... Dareus is fat and not in football shape... its all about production...the bills reward losers aka dan carpenter... why is he still kicking for this team... dareus would have never received that contract from pats...

natrone means, Jerome bettis..... these guys were fat... one is in the hall of fame.... Dareus is fat and not in football shape... its all about production...the bills reward losers aka dan carpenter... why is he still kicking for this team... dareus would have never received that contract from pats...

Its okay to be fat if you can still outplay the guys you are competing against. He couldn't do that. = Fired. So he is lazy and an under-performer. Does that make more sense?

If the guy came into camp as the beast he was last year, he would be starting when Shady is out. He effed up.

Edited by PolishDave

I agree he effed up.. My point on contention is a lot of guys still on this team effs up every week with their actual play on the field... the guys who beat him out besides mike are not contributing anything to the team... Williams has done nothing, wasn't active for most of the year... Reggie Bush is finish, everyone can see that... you had a young productive back who effed up... any good company would realize that and support that person, especially one who is proven to be productive. you can't tell me that would not have payed dividends for us in the Miami game... Rex tried to send a message but it was wrong, just as wrong as forcing or letting McCoy play in that Miami game... Rexx had no confidence against Brady that's why shady played and risked the entire season

Totally on-board with points about the run game. Abandoning the run is the reason we lost to Miami.

Regarding handling the players...

-i'd say bringing in Percy is low risk high reward. We can afford him so who cares

-Dareus contract vs Karlos contract. Enough said.